3rd Edition Themes By Taieb

• Risposte 598
  • Created
  • Ultima Risposta

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming Soon

screenshot0045xq7.jpgscreenshot0046ai7.jpg

Taieb, and this fantastic theme b) ?

Ah, can you change "Media", "Tools" and "Connetc" icon folder with others yellow icons (for example, new icon pack style)? Ehm...sorry for my english.... b)

Lo scrivo anche in ita, così magari mi date una mano ad esprimere il concetto ;) : in pratica mi piacerebbe che le cartelle che ho citato fossero disegnate allo stesso modo con cui appaiono nella preview, ma con qualche particolare su ognuna che le distingua, chessò una nota musicale per "Media", la chiave inglese per "Tools", ecc...

Modificato da Horvath
Condividi su altri siti

First of all, Taieb, thanks so much for your wonderful themes.

During all these years I was serching for "my perfect theme". Unfortunately, there was always something not completely suiting to my preferences.

But now... what a terrible situation. I'm going on continuously changin' theme as I can't say, among all your extraordinary themes, which one is the best. Probably all of them!

It's the first time there's no more space in my phone to contain all the themes I'd like to keep ready to set.

In the "Red Equalizer" with the new Icon Pack there's a little bug. I would ask you if it's possible to correct it. In the stand-by position, the quick launch icon corresponding to "new message" is the same of the address book's one. Would you please post this theme again after fixing?

Thanks again for your unbeatable works!

Keep on drivin' us crazy!

Bye b)

Thanks.. Here ur request

DOWNLOAD

Condividi su altri siti