Nokioteca Forum

3rd Edition Themes By Taieb

• Risposte 598
  • Created
  • Ultima Risposta

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming soon : Bronze Cubic V2

screenshot0127wi5.jpgscreenshot0129vn7.jpg

First off, thank you for all the time you spend making these themes!

Second, do you have a website dedicated for your themes? If not, do you plan to, or would you mind if a fan made one?

Third, with this Bronze Cubic, if you could make the ICONS all gold, it would be AMAZING! So it would look something like this:

2s98zyt.jpg

Thanks again

Modificato da THX1138
Condividi su altri siti

First off, thank you for all the time you spend making these themes!

Second, do you have a website dedicated for your themes? If not, do you plan to, or would you mind if a fan made one?

Third, with this Bronze Cubic, if you could make the ICONS all gold, it would be AMAZING! So it would look something like this:

2s98zyt.jpg

Thanks again

This theme is fantastic; when is ready?

Condividi su altri siti

Hey Taieb, your themes are extraordinary...I'm totally wordless!!!! b)

Every day I keep searching for the perfect theme with perfect icons and I'm so glad I discovered your topic...I'm sure I'll find it in here!!! ;)

As Romenwen suggest you...have you ever think to do a pink/purple theme??? Maybe like Light Effect or Equalizer... ;)

I guess it will be "the one" I'm searching for!

Anyway...keep going on Taieb!!! b):(

Condividi su altri siti

Don't worry Taieb, nothing wrong is written b)

They just know when you post the gold theme, are impatients b)

Ah okay Monsleo, thanks for clarifying and thanks to all too..

There is no gold theme, i'm sorry, but the bronze with new coloured icons, like the preview.. this gold theme is a suggestion by a user but i need so many time to make it and to colorize the icons.. maybe i will make it later, don't know..

anyway, i will post the themes soon, don't worry..

My best regards

Condividi su altri siti

Ah okay Monsleo, thanks for clarifying and thanks to all too..

There is no gold theme, i'm sorry, but the bronze with new coloured icons, like the preview.. this gold theme is a suggestion by a user but i need so many time to make it and to colorize the icons.. maybe i will make it later, don't know..

anyway, i will post the themes soon, don't worry..

My best regards

My fault Taieb, I don't read carefully your previous post, I was talking about bronze theme but I wrote "gold", wrong word.

Anyway don't worry about gold icons, there is all time to do it in future, if you can b)

My regards

Modificato da MonsLeo
Condividi su altri siti

@ donvito62:

It makes it "dull?" Lol ok...

I think it's a "bad idea" to leave the icons colored. The point of a "theme" is that everything fits together, is fluid in appearance. Having the bronze theme against colorful icons is somewhat unattractive and DULL, but having the icons "match" the rest of the color scheme is more logical.

Again, isn't that the idea, that everything respectively, including the icons, matches?

It's just like other themes Taieb has done, like "Blue Equalizer" or "White Noise" where Taieb supplied the theme with the same color icons. Those are the themes that REALLY STAND OUT because they are the complete package. As well, Taieb supplied the themes with default icons, so people like donvito62 can enjoy them too.

@ Taieb:

If you do not have time to do it, I will "bronze" the iconset for you, so you can include it for the people that would like it.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

Condividi su altri siti