Nokioteca Forum

How To Hack Any Phone (Using Navifirm+, Phonenix, Rp+)

Il.Socio

yeah.. i finally did it right.. i apparently misplaced the hacked uda on the wrong file path.. :lol: my rompatcher's doin fine.. :thumbs::lol::D

update:

i tried installing some unsigned apps.. strange thing is that even though i applied the patches, a certificate error still appears.. could it be because of the application itself?

Modificato da stormslikk
Condividi su altri siti

im quite confused.. when i apply installserver patch the circle becomes red with an "X" mark on it.. then when i install unsigned apps, i still get the certificate error..

update: my phone is completely hacked! i can finally install the apps!! thanks so much to you guys!!

Modificato da stormslikk
Condividi su altri siti

Do i replace the hacked uda with the official uda?And when flashing by pc do i push phone on/off button?Plz reply

You need to have hacked UDA if you wana hack your phone. Also if you are flashing phone by DEAD PHONE mode, you need to press power button for a second (if your phone is charging by USB cable, you don't need to press it)

@stormslikk: so where was the problem??

Condividi su altri siti

hi there..im new using the software navifirm+

my problem is this..i have a 5320d-1xm which i bought 2nd hand

i have checked my phone's model/product code etc

and here's what i've got:

software version: 06.203

software version date: 6 May 2010

custom version: 06.203.cu256.01

custom version date: 20 July 2010

language set: 19.01

model: 5320di

type: rm-409

latest update: not updated

when using navifirm+ i'm a bit confused on what to download.

inside the navifirm here's what im confuse about:

products:nokia 5320 xpressmusic [rm-409]

releases: 6.203

but when i came across "variants" my product code isn't listed on 6.203 releases

so, what i did is to search on other releases to much the variants or

that is suited on my phone and found out that it should be rather 4.13 instead and not 6.203

my product code that is located at the back of my is 0562470 which is the variant of

APAC2 BLUE PHILIPPINES [0562470]

here's few of my questions -

1.does my phone been custom upgraded from 4.13 to 6.203? [because i bought it 2nd hand]

2.should i then download the 4.13 that matches my product code or the 6.203 that is listed on my phone?

3.would downloading the 4.13 APAC2 BLUE PHIL., will not break my phone when trying to flash it on later?

any info's would be much appreciated..thanks!!

Condividi su altri siti

here's few of my questions -

1.does my phone been custom upgraded from 4.13 to 6.203? [because i bought it 2nd hand]

2.should i then download the 4.13 that matches my product code or the 6.203 that is listed on my phone?

3.would downloading the 4.13 APAC2 BLUE PHIL., will not break my phone when trying to flash it on later?

any info's would be much appreciated..thanks!!

Hello,

This means exactly that someone changed the product code (you can read it via JAF for example) and then updated your phone, or just flashned phone with newer software. You can not use lower version!!! you will kill the phone. So the only solution for you is find variant with exact verion you have or higher with languages you need.

but i do not understand why are you doing this. 5320xm has every FW version hackable by HelloOX 2.03 which is still supported even by new certificates!

Condividi su altri siti

thanks for answering and for your time Rusnak..

correct me if im wrong..isn't that variants rely on releases..

i mean take my case for example..

product                 releases                     variant
n5320xm rm-409          4.13                         APAC2 BLUE PHILIPPINES[0562470]

this should what im supposed to download because based on my product code which is 0562470

it was under 4.13 releases right, but strange thing is that my FW is on 6.203 and that i couldn't

find the exact variant for my n5320..what seems to be wrong..

but as what you've said i shouldn't download or use lower version for i might kill the phone..

though, there's no available variant for my FW 6.203 that suits my 0562470 product code..

with regards to the new certificates being issued, i could only signed few applications which is

helloOX 2.03, freesigner, signsis..i couldn't install rompatcher+ v3.0 nor v3.1 even if i signed it using the new certificates..

i could only install rompatcher+ lite version in which after successful installation, it says " \sys\bin\Patcher* LDD not found..my helloOX says "your phone is now fully hacked"

but still, its not..

is there any other way i can put this LDD files inside sys\bin folder?

is there such modded rompatcher+ lite version where LDD is present?

Modificato da Rusnak-COBRA
do not qote last post above
Condividi su altri siti

1 - you do not need the exact variant suitable for your product code, as you do not have it in phone even now. that's not a problem, download any other.

2 - when you install HelloOX2.03 and run it, you will not need any other apps signing

3 - rompatcher LITE has no LDD files, as they have to be placed in C:\sys\bin folder which is not accessible without active hack

4 - if you hacked your phone via HOX 2.03, you just have to activate patches in rompatcher. rompatcher surely installed to phone with helloox.

Condividi su altri siti

1 - you do not need the exact variant suitable for your product code, as you do not have it in phone even now. that's not a problem, download any other.

* so, how would i know the exact variant knowing that my FW is 6.203

2 - when you install HelloOX2.03 and run it, you will not need any other apps signing

* i, indeed install helloOX 2.03, and it says my phone is now hacked but if i don't signed any other apps or themes, i couldn't install any other which i think that my phone isn't hacked at all..

3 - rompatcher LITE has no LDD files, as they have to be placed in C:\sys\bin folder which is not accessible without active hack

* rompatcher LITE is the only thing that can be installed on my phone..any other rompatcher+ even if i signed couldnt be installed..

4 - if you hacked your phone via HOX 2.03, you just have to activate patches in rompatcher. rompatcher surely installed to phone with helloox.

* when i installed helloOX theres no rompatcher attached on it..so how im i supposed to patched

--again thanks buddy for answering..

Modificato da Rusnak-COBRA
qotation deleted :roll:
Condividi su altri siti

please for future do not quote last post, just write a new one.

helloOX 2.03 should install Rompatcher too. do you have memory card inserted when you are installing and running helloox?

anyway, i do not understand why do you need a FW to flash, but... you can download any of that FWs that contain your language ;) so just find out what language pack is in what. for example, Slovak, Czech (and so on) are in EURO3.

Condividi su altri siti

again thanks Rusnak

sorry for quoting on your last posts.. :lol:

im trying to flash my phone for me to be able to hacked it..

i have a 1gb mmc on my phone..

the thing is everytime i install helloOX v2.03 there's no

rompatcher+ attached..thus, im not able to patch anything..

what's seems to be the problem on my phone..

does it have anything to do with the new devcert issued..

Condividi su altri siti

hi all,

really need a help. i own a n97(FW v22) and i want to hack my phone, i tried helloox every version ( got certificate from this site few days ago) n i sign helloox by that cert n key. i came to know that those cert and key are limited access , as i can not sign every application by those cert and key.

i tried this tutorial to hack phones by flashing it with UDA. but i got error in this. as i also shared screenshot with you.

i tried many search on google, but got no luck. n one day i came to know about this site, feel some happy, but got cert and key with limited access, also chines sites like OPDA stops working.

NOW, all my hope is on this forum, hope really someone nice would help me to get my phone hacked.

thanks in advance,

gurlove kambo.

Untitled.jpg

Modificato da gurlove
Condividi su altri siti