Nokioteca Forum

How To Hack Any Phone (Using Navifirm+, Phonenix, Rp+)

Il.Socio

Hey Guys - Ok i got the point and i downloaded that RM-320 from Phoenix which is "uda.fpsx" im a windows 7 x64 user. i have the same issue with Psnow user. But he solved his problem because he has xp ; what about windows 7 ? and when i launch Phoenix setup i can not find any Tools Menu to open "Data Package Download" . How can i fix that issue in Windows 7 (i also created a folder in C:/Users/Apps/Local/Nokia/RM-320 ....

Condividi su altri siti

I've submitted the .sis file to the SymbianSigned website to get it signed without any IMEI restrictions. :)

If you take a look at the certificate details, you'll notice that the .sisx package has been signed by Symbian and it has been issued to "FuzzyByte"

I'm a freelance Symbian developer since 2003 and "FuzzyByte" is my own company.

sir can u signed also RP+3.0..thanks

Condividi su altri siti

@sangriaa: if you have 32bit system, then copy files into "Program Files" folder. if you have 64bit windows, I bet you have 2 "Program Files" folders - one of them is colled different. so? what system do you have??

@reag369: do you have certificate obtained before 23.6.2011? if not, you can not install it :D

Condividi su altri siti

If i install rp+3.1 in unhacked phone then can i able to access to the system file?

@reag369: do you have certificate obtained before 23.6.2011? if not, you can not install it :D

Actually, it doesn't matter when you've obtained the devcert... you can't install RP+ 3.1 on an unhacked phone, also in case that you got a DevCert before 23.6.2011

In order to install RP+ 3.1 you have to hack the phone first.

You can install RP+ 3.1 Lite Version on an unhacked phone, but you must find a way to manually place the *.ldd files inside \sys\bin\ (it means that you have to hack the phone)

Modificato da Il.Socio
Condividi su altri siti

Brilliant tutorial, Really easy to follow. on my computer though Phoenix's default download path was C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Nokia\Packages\Products\.

Didn't matter but you'll need to make sure you've changed file view in folder options so you can view hidden files.

Flash went fine, and now I'm a proud owner of a hacked 5800!!

Also for anyone having problem running Navifirm make sure you have Net framework 2 installed

Condividi su altri siti

sangriaa, i really do not know what's the issue :) if you have certificate for own imei, signed helloox, it has to go install :)

also, if already installed, it surely can be hacked by that version. same as N95.

S60v5 had a problem in first firmwares on N97 and 5800, so any app was not able to install even if signed with own certificate. hard reset of phone solved that, but... this solution is really a last instance. really have no idea how to help you.

but... HyperX released some modded firmwares for i8910HD, an I think they have been hacked yet. so? try to find out and flash if possible.

Condividi su altri siti

stormslikk: rm437_510.21.010_prd.v27 is ROFS2 file (include languages) and rm449_510.21.010.43U is UDA file :thumbs:

my hunch is rigt afterall! Thank you for confirming!! :thumbs:

edit: i was just in the middle of hacking the uda when nokiacooker couldn't initialize.. it says "version much too old, get new version at... and so on". when i opened the site, the latest was still 1.1. i downloaded it again, still, the same warning pops up.. this is getting on my nerves already.. i might be out of place but can i ask you to make the hacked uda file for me?

Modificato da stormslikk
Condividi su altri siti

does anybody experience this warning on your rp+:

sys\bin\patcher*.

LDD not found

when i tried installing unsigned apps, i get a certificate error warning... i flashed my e63 successfully but then i experienced these problems.. what will i do next?

Modificato da stormslikk
Condividi su altri siti