Nokioteca Forum

How To Hack Any Phone (Using Navifirm+, Phonenix, Rp+)

Il.Socio

Hi i need some help with my device.please help me hack my

E72-1

when using navifirm plus what are the items that i must download in order to hack my phone?

please refer to my attach picture if the check items are the only needed to be successful..

and for the uda is this fir my device?

rm530_071.004_U008.000_prd.uda.fpsx

hope someone will help me thanks..

E72-1.jpg

Condividi su altri siti

I got error during flashing like this..can someone help me??Is it due to the corrupted rm469_022.009_prd.core.fpsx????

Flashing started

Creating product data items list

Product data items list created

Backup not required

Flashing phone

Initializing

Starting to recover the phone

Recovering phone

Initializing

Scanning image files...

ERROR: Unable to load file c:\program files\nokia\phoenix\products\RM-469\rm469_022.009_prd.core.fpsx - 0x8401F13D

ERROR: Failed to set phone to flashmode

Condividi su altri siti

Rusnak Cobra :D how are you,

Thank you very much for your quick response everytime. I have one more question do you have hacked fw and uda just in case it not works.I know it must work but last time also the N73 i wasnt able to install helo0x2.3 i signed it with devcert from this site but i couldnt install it was a problem. just in case for that problem again i want to have have hacked uda. Can you make it for for me please? Thanks in advance respect.

Nokia N81

V 11.0.045 29-11-07

RM-223 Nokia n81(63.01)

product code : 0559244

I use nafifirm. Need hacked uda :crying_anim02::crying_anim02:

I first try it with helox2.3 sign it with devcert. If not working i want to flash the phoen thats always going right.

knipsele.gif

Thanks!! Hope you can help me

Modificato da gsmwinkel
Condividi su altri siti

I find it thanks. But when i install helox2,3 do i have to move installservcer folder or something or instal rompatcher lite? How do i hack it? Thanks in advance

One more question forgot to ask it. Must i install helo0x2.3 on the memory card or on the Phone memory?

Modificato da gsmwinkel
Condividi su altri siti

You are the man it worked with helox2.03 thanks rusnak cobra :lmaosmiley:

And nokia 6220 i need to hack that one also do i need hacked uda and flash with phoenix or helo0x203 and hack with that can you please help me with the nokia model 6220 (c-1) classic software version 03.23 27june2008 03.23.c.01.01 rm-328 productcode 0556390. Thank you very much for the help. Respect :thumbs:

Condividi su altri siti

LOL Rusnak :thumbs:

All phones are hackable but i still get error on the nokia 6220 when i installed helo0x2.3 everything went ok i installed it succesfully then clicked on hack my phone did it 2 times but i still not able to install unsigned file? You know what the problem is? I prefer to flash the phone with jaf is that possible? I dont have hacked uda. i have error message? and both rompatchers are red

Im still not able to hack the phone :crying_anim02::crying_anim02::crying_anim02:

Modificato da gsmwinkel
Condividi su altri siti

I tried it doesnt work :crying_anim02::crying_anim02:

Can you help me with hacked uda or hacked firmware i want to flash the phone with jaf and hacked rom can you help me? Thanks

Rusnak nothing worked tried it all maybe 6220 isnt hackable

Can you maybe help me with jaf i want to flash with hacked uda and firmware please thank you

Tried to make own uda and flash but dont know how to do it it didnt worked can you help me :(

Modificato da gsmwinkel
Condividi su altri siti