Nokioteca Forum

Mshell

john4444

Hello, I am not skilled at all in programming (sorry for that). I just would like to know if it is possible to automatically run a program when switching on the Nokia 6630 by using mShell program.

If this is not possible could anybody suggest a free program that can do this? I tried Autostart but it is only Demo. Thank you very much

Condividi su altri siti

mmm....look here

http://www.nokioteca.net/home/forum/index....20entry751820

if you have some problems, post in it thread

[EDIT] i add a quick translation of the tutorial

- extract the zip on C:\

- go to folder "group" and open "cl_autostart.mmp"

- edit target CL_AUTOSTART.MDL with target namethatyouwant.MDL

- uid 0x10003A19 0x09A110A5 edit the second UID with anyone other (any valid uid can be entered)

- exit and save file .mld.

- go to folder "src" and open "cl_autostart.cpp"

- const TUid KUidemAclAutostart={0x09A110A5}; change the uid with the same chosen before

- in the function CclAutostart::StartAppThreadFunctionL(), edit this:

TFileName fnAppPath = _L("\\System\\Apps\\NOMEAPP\\NOMEAPP.app"); changing NOMEAPP, with the name of your application

- exit and save the file .cpp.

- start\run. type "cmd" and press return

- go to folder "group" for example type "cd C:\autostart\group" (without quote) and return

- now type "bldmake bldfiles" and return, type "abld build armi urel" and return

- if all is ok, you must have your dll in EPOC32\release\armi\urel (epoc32 is on the folder where you have installed your sdk symbian)

- Now put the DLL in X:\system\recogs and then your app will autostart. you can also create a .sis that put the dll automatically

i hope there aren't errors. bye [/EDIT]

Modificato da dany88
Condividi su altri siti