Nokioteca Forum

Certificate Problem ...

sangriaa

Hey Guys. First of all thank you for DevCert.rar . I joined you guys yesterday. And also requested a certificate for my Samsung Omnia. Finally you published on the website , Everything is working out so far . I am using a certificate program which is Binpda SignSis V0.7 And i saved as desktop Devcert files . I used on that program to certificate Windows Live messenger . It still says "Unable to install, constrained by certficate" . What do you think about that issue ?

Condividi su altri siti

Hey Guys. First of all thank you for DevCert.rar . I joined you guys yesterday. And also requested a certificate for my Samsung Omnia. Finally you published on the website , Everything is working out so far . I am using a certificate program which is Binpda SignSis V0.7 And i saved as desktop Devcert files . I used on that program to certificate Windows Live messenger . It still says "Unable to install, constrained by certficate" . What do you think about that issue ?

So I have the same problem. I have verified that my IMEI is inside and that capabilities are those usual. I have signed with many SIS signers, but always got same error: "Unable to install, constrained by certficate". Is there any chance of that the certificate were bad?

Thanks so much, anyway, for providing us with certificates.

Modificato da ze_porro
Condividi su altri siti

@sangriaa: I advise you more reading and less asking. there is already a thread where moderator Il.Socio explains why it is not working. I call it "certification crisis" after 23. june 2011, when new restrictions from symbian signed were set. I andvise you also to signe HelloOX2.03, hack your phone and then no certificate will be needed anymore ;)

Condividi su altri siti

• 2 settimane dopo...