Nokioteca Forum

Hello, I'm Rusnak-Cobra

Rusnak-COBRA

Hello all,

hope you don't mind short presentation in english :D as I am not really familiar with Italian lang without Google's help.

I am not so old phone fan, especially Symbian in Nokia fan :D

you can find me also on all world known forums, like IP, DM, MT, SF and so on...

I am working as moderator (or any other function) on Slovak & Czech forums, also as an editor-in-chief of SmartMobil.sk (formerly known as SymbianMania)

I am doing my best in topics like GPS navigation, hack, cetificate issues, flashing phones, HW problems and advices...

So maybe I can help you here with these thing around, and also find here something interesting to use.

Condividi su altri siti

Now, I think, the topic can be renamed to "Hello, we are Slovak users!" :D

hello Pyler...

So, hope you all know, who this guy is (I mean Pyler). Young modder, mostly cooking basically hacked ROMs - like UDA files, collected on fwromky.4shared.com for better orientation of all users - created for all phones and FW versions that can be hacked (now again) only by PNHT flash hack method.

You can also find him on all world known forums :D but also on chinese and russian pages (yes, he is really a freak :D) bringing always fresh apps to our forum.

So thanks Pyler for all that, and welcome here :D the second Slovak member, for now.

Modificato da Rusnak-COBRA
Condividi su altri siti