Nokioteca Forum

Themes By velimi®

• Risposte 55
  • Created
  • Ultima Risposta

Top Posters In This Topic

This snapshot is simply amazing! ;)

Keep working on it, I think it'll be perfect! b)

May I suggest you to follow LucaP's style in highlighting items?

I think, for instance, that your highlighted items in message part (blue fading into plain blue) will be more visible if circled.

I hope you understand what I mean. b)

Anyway, I just allowed myself to give you a little piece of advice.

See ya! Thanks!

Condividi su altri siti

broken

sc1ee4.pngsc2zg8.png

Download

ok ... i got fed up working on CottonWhite because of small issues and started a new one ... CottonWhite will be coming later ... so, this is it ... I don't like the Carbide icons in this theme, but there is no way I can create icons, already creating themes is a miracle b) ... who knows ... tested by no one ... hope You like it ... wouldn't happen without help, support & inspiration from gnokkia, giambi and babi ... You are precious !!!

also wouldn't happen without support from all of You that gave positive comments in here ... so THANK YOU ...

enjoy it

Modificato da velimi®
Condividi su altri siti

cottonwhite

sc3jn6.pngsc5sg6.png

Download

here ... cottonwhite ... hm, don't know really ... I tried to keep it simple and use only 2 colors ... it was soooooo hard for me ... You can see the result ... I am not happy ...

tested by both gnokkia & giambi, but in fixing/changing things XXX times I know I screwed up again ... somewhere ... b)

ah well ... hope someone will like it ...

Modificato da velimi®
Condividi su altri siti

Velimir, shoudn't you try to ask to P@sco, babi or LucaP about adding default-icon version in your theme? I don't think it's hard to do. I tried to do that using Carbide once and I remember there was that option...

In the meantime, I keep waiting...

Byez! ;-)

Modificato da ale_mar
Condividi su altri siti

cottonwhite

sc3jn6.pngsc5sg6.png

Download Soon !!! Upload pending ;)

here ... cottonwhite ... hm, don't know really ... I tried to keep it simple and use only 2 colors ... it was soooooo hard for me ... You can see the result ... I am not happy ...

tested by both gnokkia & giambi, but in fixing/changing things XXX times I know I screwed up again ... somewhere ... b)

wow, amazing mate! b)

but please insert 3rd party icons for OS icons ;)

if you need uids feel free to ask ;)

Condividi su altri siti

cottonwhite

sc3jn6.pngsc5sg6.png

Download Soon !!! Upload pending ;)

Many compliments Velimir, good work b)

Condividi su altri siti

Really really nice work, Velimir!

Unfortunately, on my N73 its animations appear a bit pixelled... Even if a screenshot of the animations (e.g. keyboard locked) doesn't show that... ;) I don't know why... b)

I woudn't have chosen grey as hightlighting text color 'cause not so clear, but this theme is simply amazing!

Thanks! b)

Modificato da ale_mar
Condividi su altri siti

@babi

thank You dear babi ... as You can see in my screenshot that area is emtpty for some reason on my notebook (since I upgraded my notebook and using vista 64-bit, many things are wrong)

245268558-M.png

@dgiac, PDB, MonsLeo

thanks a lot b)

@p@sco

wow, thanks mate! that is a big comliment; about 3rd party icons, I am completely incapable of creating my own icons ... but ... the good thing is ... that I will be using icons from amazing nihilum in my next themes b) so maybe cottonwhite v2 will be coming at some point

@ale_mar

thanks a lot ... I noticed about pixelated animations too ... don't know why, really ... I am using default Carbide icons and animations ;) ... maybe in v2 with nihilum icons it will be fixed ... also with grey, I really had hard time in using only 2 colors and maybe grey is a mistake, will try to fix it all in v2

Condividi su altri siti

Installed back Windows XP 32-bit and started working on cottonblack ... it will take some time, but as You can see icons are from amazing nihilum, packed and sent to me by dearest gnokkia (wish I have Your animations for keylock etc. as Carbide ones are really ugly b);) ) ... so, someday ... hope You like it ...

sc7wc2.pngsc9hz4.png

b)

Condividi su altri siti

Installed back Windows XP 32-bit and started working on cottonblack ... it will take some time, but as You can see icons are from amazing nihilum, packed and sent to me by dearest gnokkia (wish I have Your animations for keylock etc. as Carbide ones are really ugly ;);) ) ... so, someday ... hope You like it ...

sc7wc2.pngsc9hz4.png

;)

................................gooooooood ;);) .......................this is very very very beautiful!!!!! I like so much ............... compliment ................. wonderful colours ................ velimir you are ok ;););) .....................but where is the DOWNLOAD b)b);)

Modificato da gnokkia
Condividi su altri siti

new theme ... FLO... ... born from unfinished cottonblack ... a bit of a strange and difficult experience for me ... some problems with Carbide; anyhow ... amazing icons by and used with permission from nihilum, sent to me and prepared by gnokkia ...

inspiration, suggestions and testing by dearest gnokkia, babi and giambi ...

and of course it wouldn't happen without support of all of You in here b)

247800755-M.png

download ... thank You

a lot of work for me next few weeks and also I need to sort out Carbide problems I have, because I can not move anywhere with that - can not make Default Icons version and from today, after I entered some 3rd party icons I can not add/edit/delete more ... tried reinstalling and everything, but no joy ... as You can see in screens; so I don't know when I will make a new theme / finish some old ones b)

247801711-S.png247801673-S.png

Modificato da velimi®
Condividi su altri siti