Nokioteca Forum

Themes By Mariusz

• 1 mese dopo...
Very nice themes because this themes extracted taieb themes...Stop extracting themes...This is not very nice work...

This guy is using your themes to create his themes?

Are you talking about this?

Are you sure?

If so it is....I think he's quite an idiot to post them in the same forum where you post your wonderful creatures.

Condividi su altri siti

I translate it for the ones who don't speak english:

traduco per chi non parla inglese: Taieb ha accusato marius_zach86 di avergli copiato i temi estraendo dai sis diversi elementi da lui creati.

marius_zach86 ribatte che si è solo ispirato al "maestro Taieb" e che l'icon pack è una sua creazione fatta con Inkshape, partendo dalla base dell'icon pack di Travis.

Modificato da gigva
Condividi su altri siti

I have been searching the Internet and i had found many tools for extracting icons from themes (only in SVG binary format), that cannot be used further in themes creation. Tools like SISXplorer for PC or SmartSIS for mobile phone offer the possibility to extract icons from mif file and to preview it onto the phone.

I have made 2 screenshots with one of my icons and one of the Taieb's icons and i post here the preview for differences.

preview link:

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4924/differences.png

Condividi su altri siti

• 2 settimane dopo...
  • 1 mese dopo...
  • 3 settimane dopo...