Nokioteca Forum

Netlizard Excreman

_ROMi POiSON_

ou can believe, this is a great game that has no analogues. You'll play in it during your lunch break! It is enough to spit, jump on your enemy and your victory is close. But you can reach the last floor only after having put your feet in the toilet bowl! You could only dream of such a mobile game - incredible game play, amazing graphics and most exciting sound effects. A beautiful arcade game with various obstacles.

You are operating with unimaginably dirty, stinking and always eructating Super Hero. He is going to have a long and difficult journey all over the world of Sewerage, teeming with dirty and dangerous creatures, which you’ll face everywhere.

While fighting with regiments of ShitMen, you can use a lot of put up funs: teleportation by washing-off yourself in the toilet bowl, springing trampolines, skills, etc. Terrible and unthinkable world of Sewerage is waiting for you!

Main Characteristics :

- 9 levels;

- 27 sublevels;

- 4 types of monsters;

- excellent animation ;

- plenty of great music and sound effects for each event;

- the most quickest, fine and not inhibitory game for any telephone;

- a lot of concomitant artifacts: teleports, trampolines , hills;

- inconceivable quantity of graphics: more than 80 sprites decoration, over 70 sprites of animation personage

- possibility to save for any moment;

- transparent calculation of killed creatures;

- choice up to 7 different players with possibility to save each of them

Combatible Devices :

Motorola V300, Motorola V400, Motorola V500, Motorola V525, Motorola V600, Nokia 3100, Nokia 3200, Nokia 3300

Nokia 3510i, Nokia 3650, Nokia 3660, Nokia 5100, Nokia 6100, Nokia 6220, Nokia 6600, Nokia 6610

Nokia 6610i, Nokia 6670, Nokia 6800, Nokia 6810, Nokia 6820, Nokia 7210, Nokia 7250, Nokia 7250i

Nokia 7650, Nokia N-Gage, Sharp GX10, Siemens M55

Siemens MC60, Siemens S55, Siemens SL55, Siemens SX1

Sony Ericsson K700i, Sony Ericsson T630, Sony Ericsson Z600NETLizard_ExcreMAN.jpg

Condividi su altri siti