Nokioteca Forum

E71 - Rm-346 Fw Mod By Nafitte

Il.Socio

Riporto qui un cooked fw per E71...

(editor's note: this cfw has been cooked by Nafitte, I've only posted the cfw)

***DISCLAIMER: ALTHOUGH I TESTED IT AND I HAD NO PROBLEM USING IT, THIS ROM COULD POTENTIALLY BRICK YOUR PHONE IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING, I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY AND GIVE YOU NO WARRANTY.*****

The original firmware i have modded is "E71-1 RM-346 Proximus BE Grey Steel Free Navi GV v2 - MR" version 501.21.001 with the product code 0585835. this is the highest available version for E71 and all of them are operator custom firmwares...

The main idea for this cfw is taken from alex's "N97 21.0.45 "IMPEPATA DI ROM" so thanks to alex for such a nice idea.

i have just added 20CapsRootCert (FreeSign) and a Ready made hack.

Root cert from alex cfw won't work for my e71. So i have created my own fresh rootcert for E71.

With my cfw you have two choice... 1.hacked phone or 2.unhacked phone with 20 caps cert (all capabilities) for app signing.

1.hacked phone.

screenshot0001pu.th.jpg

so if u want hack your e71 just use the readymade prehack i have included. open app manager and install nafitte-hack.sis. it will ask you for replace old version. just click yes. your e71 is now hacked. now you can install software without signing. this ready made pre hack remains even after hard resset. the only way remove this is by changing fw:)

2.unhacked phone with 20 caps (all capabilities) for app signing.

If you dont like to hack your phone but still need to install app. I have added 20CapsRootCert on rom (z drive) so you can use freesign cer and key file (i have included in archieve) to sign them. this way u can install any application even if that needs all capabilities. for example rompatcherPlus. you can use freesigner, siscontent or any other tools to sign them.

screenshot0002v.th.jpgscreenshot0003re.th.jpg

recommedation:

use navi firm and download the original firmware files. (fw with other product codes may work). now replace the modded file with orignal one.

use jaf to flash.select BB5. untick=CRT 308 and tick=manual flash, dead usb, factory set, normal mode and use ini. now flash. all done.

if you dont understand this search google. there are lots of good tutorials for custom firmware flashing with jaf.

Finally your E71 is yours. even if you format for ressest your phone you still have this two choice.

http://www.mediafire.com/?gyaj06r15y6wxqb

regards,

nafitte

Modificato da Il.Socio
Condividi su altri siti