Nokioteca Forum

.:: Lbxgames Armored Forces [240x320] J2me ::.

*Giansbu*

ciao raga,eccovi un bel gioko! (testato xsonalmente su n73)

SCREENS

post27031175416523bl3.jpg

Description :

Step-by-step mobile strategy of new generation. You operate a command of fighting robots on a far planet, build armies before fight and order new the soldier. The present fights and tons of the weapon during 12 missions!

Before each fight, before each attack you can personally count and change tactics of the the soldier. It as a mobile chess or « Heroes of the Sword and Magic », only in surroundings of the future. It is accessible more than 10 kinds of the various weapon which can be hung on one fighting robot.

download!!

Condividi su altri siti

ciao raga,eccovi un bel gioko! (testato xsonalmente su n73)

SCREENS

post27031175416523bl3.jpg

Description :

Step-by-step mobile strategy of new generation. You operate a command of fighting robots on a far planet, build armies before fight and order new the soldier. The present fights and tons of the weapon during 12 missions!

Before each fight, before each attack you can personally count and change tactics of the the soldier. It as a mobile chess or « Heroes of the Sword and Magic », only in surroundings of the future. It is accessible more than 10 kinds of the various weapon which can be hung on one fighting robot.

download!!

sembra la versione x il cel di mecwarrior, qualcuno ci ha mai giocato oltre a me?

Condividi su altri siti