Nokioteca Forum

Previews Dei Giochi (e Neo Usciti, Screenshoot + Descrizione, In Inglese)

usca

Block Busting Babes Premium by SexArm

The registered version contains 75 premium sexy shots that will make every man horny. In his search for naked beauties Petter Hegre travels all over the world, so here you will see girls from different places and of different kinds - from hot dark-skinned chicks to calm'n'cool European girls. And they all are professional models and really like to show their perfect bodies!

BlockBusting Babes implements cutting-edge multiplatform engine, so you can download this game for all popular devices - from Windows and Mac desktops to PDA's and Symbian phones.

screenshoot

pic_in.jpg

.....non posto screen più precisi.... forse capite il perchè :blink: :blink:

b)b)

Condividi su altri siti

• Risposte 368
  • Created
  • Ultima Risposta

Top Posters In This Topic

Fatal Gear v1.00

Company Introduction (taken from "About us" in nmprod.com)

Noumena Innovations was founded in early 2003 and has already established itself as a leading developer of console style games and games technology for next generation mobile devices.

The company's games, which are developed primarily for Symbian OS, Microsoft Smartphone and Windows CE devices, have won numerous industry accolades and recognition. The company has one of the largest and most diverse portfolios of game titles for Symbian devices.

The cornerstone of the company's success lies with Magic Game Station (MGS), an open game development platform and game engine that enable the development of feature rich games in a very fast and cost efficient manner. The high run-time performance of MGS is demonstrated through the support of rich 2D/3D graphics, smooth real time animation and fantastic sound and music. Online multiplayer games will be supported in the next upgrade of MGS due to be released shortly.

The company works very closely with leading terminal manufacturers, operators, developers and aggregators to enable them to differentiate their offerings.

Noumena's management team brings a wealth of experience from the gaming, technology and entertainment industries. Its development team is based in Beijing, China.

Be the ultimate scourge of terrorists! MGS Fatal Gear, available on Series 60, is an intense action-packed 3D battle-mech simulation game, set in visually stunning battle terrains including a night mission mode, and with in-game details such as satellite display, weapons status and radar display.

Take out terrorists in a post-apocalyptic world as the hot-shot pilot of the FG-3! Choose from an arsenal of hi-tech weapons like the Rattlesnake machine gun, Hurricane swarm missiles, Hailstorm rockets and Slayer cannons with devastating effects. Strike terror bases and gather vital combat data for future battles. Customize your FG-3 movements and actions to test your tactics.

With five different action-packed missions of varying difficulty in the first mission pack and a downloadable tutorial game, players can replay missions using different battle tactics. New mission packs will add hours of re-playability and fun!

Features:

Stunning 3D battle environments and in-game details!

5 intense and action-packed missions including a night mission!

Select from a multitude of weapons all with devastating effects!

Download new mission packs for hours of fun

screenshoot

FGR_Screens_S60_06.jpgp3.jpg

Condividi su altri siti

Filao Advanced Brain Trainer

Description :

Use your brains and be quick at counting to pass the ultimate Dr. Simons Braintrainer – otherwise it might turn out that you are as clever as the village idiot! Prove the crazy maths freak Dr. Simon that you can solve his tricky questions standing on your head but don't waste too much time thinking. Even if you hate maths you will learn to love this subject playing this unique programme. Challenge afterwards your class mates or parents in the multiplayer mode! You'll see that doing mental maths has never been so funny and never been so rewarding!

Features :

Funny comic graphics and sounds

Various difficulty levels

50 ranks will show your IQ (reaching from a unicellular organism to a genius)

Comments of Dr. Simon

Easy controls

Multiplayer

Highscore

COMPATIBILITY:

Nokia 2650 / 3100 / 3108 / 3120 / 3200 / 3220 / 3230 / 3250 / 3300 / 3510i / 3560 / 3585 / 3595 / 3650 / 3660 / 5100 / 5140 / 6010 / 6020 / 6021 / 6030 / 6100 / 6101 / 6108 / 6111 / 6131 / 6170 / 6200 / 6220 / 6225 / 6230 / 6230i / 6233 / 6260 / 6270 / 6280 / 6585 / 6600 / 6610 / 6610i / 6620 / 6630 / 6650 / 6680 / 6681 / 6800 / 6810 / 6820 / 6822 / 7200 / 7210 / 7250 / 7250i / 7260 / 7270 / 7370 / 7600 / 7650 / 8800 / E61 / N-Gage / N-GageQD / N70 / N71 / N73 / N80 / N90 / N91 / N93 /

screensoot

61136.jpg

Condividi su altri siti

MagiXoft Astro Quest Unlicensed Surgery v1.00

So we are back again with yet another game for our mobile phones by Magixoft. This one though is quite more promising than the previous one I had the chance to encounter so I must say I am patiently waiting for their next release!

Story – Atmosphere

Astro Quest screenshotThis game is set in the not so near future. You are Robert Stark, an insignificant pilot of a small space lorry that is about to dock to an orbital station after a routine flight. You walk around a bit checking the perimeter but after a while something happens and evething turns black. You wake up and you have been transformed into a cyborg! Something must have happened though because you wake up before they implant a chip on your brain to make you obidient. Convenient, eh? Now as a cyborg you have to escape from were they hold you and find who and why did this to you, and of course pay them back the favor. Not a very new idea but it is nicely implemented.

The atmosphere is quite nice and suits a sci-fi adventure. You really get the feeling that you are in space since you have to wear protective suits when in vacum space and stuff like that. Another cool idea is a jukebox in the bar that you can use in order to dance. Our friend Robert is quite the Travolta you know! Also, your actions can bring bad results if you are not careful. So save quite often because you never know when you may get killed.

screenshoot

AQ.jpgaq-1.gif

Condividi su altri siti

Impossible Dragon World v1.00 S60

In the ages now long gone, gigantic creatures ruled the Earth. The lesser beings fought the others for no reason, the mediocre fought to gain food and have fun. The largest and eldest of all fought for rank... In this "shoot'em up" game you take control of a dragon, who wants to reach the highest rank attainable, becoming the "Lord of the Sky".

The game has all the features ensuring a superb gaming experience: 5 differently designed levels, lots of monsters (big flies, bats, dragons...) and ultimate bosses. As a dragon, you can breathe fireballs (small, big, 3 in the same time), and you can also use magical shields for a short amount of time.

Supported handsets

Symbian Series 60

Nokia:

3230, 3250, 3600, 3620, 3650, 3660, 6260, 6600, 6620, 6630, 6670, 6680, 6681, 6682, 7610, N-Gage, N-Gage QD, N70, N71, N72, N90, N91

scrteenshoot

51jo8.jpg52qj4.jpg53qj9.jpg54wm3.jpg

N.B. la modilatità multiplayer di questo gioco è molto divertente :blink:

a si... gli ultimi giochi che ho postato e adesso posterò sono già disponibili b)

Condividi su altri siti

Mforma X-Men 3 320x240 J2me

Based on an original story by Zak Penn, the screenwriter of movies X2: X-Men United and X-Men: The Last Stand, and legendary comic book writer Chris Claremont, X-Men 3: The Mobile Game immerses players in an original storyline that provides the back-story for the upcoming X-Men: The Last Stand feature film. The mobile game enables players to truly command the powers of popular characters from the X-Men movie universe by allowing players to assume the roles of Wolverine, Nightcrawler, and Iceman as they wield and upgrade their signature powers and maneuver through unique environments designed to showcase their Super Hero abilities.

Assisted by other X-Men characters, players will master and control the characters like never before as they unleash Wolverine's combat rage, experience Nightcrawler's acrobatics and teleportation powers, and glide through the air on Iceman's ice slide. Marvel, X3 and the distinctive likenesses thereof are trademarks of Marvel Characters, Inc, and are used with permission. Copyright © 2006 Marvel Characters, Inc. All rights reserved.

X-Men 3: The Mobile Game is produced under license from Marvel Characters, Inc. and Activision Publishing, Inc. Activision is a registered trademark of Activision Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved. X3 Motion Picture and Images from Motion Picture © 2006 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All rights reserved.

Combatible Devices :

Nokia 6233 6270 6280 E61 N71 N72.

screenshoot

adeebsmformaaa7.jpg

quest'ultimo mi ricorda molto spyro..appena escono li prendo entrambi

impossible Dragon World è già disponibile :blink:

Condividi su altri siti

Pocket Torch FourElements v1.10

FourElements is an actually first strategy game for mobile phones.

Finally, mankind civilization made Earth out of any mineral resources. Scientists discovered a new energy form based on reaction of four new elements: Sidium, Denium, Ferium and Gerium. A planet found in deep space was the only place where all the elements could be separated from mined minerals. To produce the Energy all the elements must be in same proportion, but each of four nations had a better technology of separating only one element. The planet became a battlefield for Energy. The Four Elements War... You will play for one of four nations landed on a planet in deep space. You will develop your base, build ground and flying units, harvest minerals, trade with other nations, produce energy and ... fight, fight and fight against every one!

screenshoot

screen_1a.jpg

disponibile x 60 3rd Edition/OS9.1.... gli altri nn so...

Condividi su altri siti

Nostromo Garfield 2 Royal Adventure 240x320 J2me

Join Garfield and his friends, in the official movie game, as they fight against Lord Dargis and his henchmen and eat lasagna along the way! Garfield 2: Royal Adventure is an action adventure game that follows the most important events of the second Garfield movie in 2 unique perspectives - Adventure Mode and Battle Mode! Play as Garfield fending off Dargis' cohorts in numerous "boo-battles" (non-violent encounters) where the goal is to scare off enemies.

Help Garfield find key items to gain access to new corridors and levels in Carlyle Castle. Team up with Prince and other characters from the movie to save Carlyle Castle from Lord Dargis' mischievous plot. You can also receive free Garfield items for your mobiles on completing the game and if you play the game on the 'difficult' setting, you may even see Lord Dargis without his trousers!

Features:

# Battle Mode: where Garfield and his friends take on Lord Dargis's cohorts

# Upgrades: Garfield can achieve 20 new, stronger attacks to scare off his enemies!

# Free Goodies!! - Find codes in game to redeem them from the game website www.garf2.com for free downloads (music, wallpapers and PC wallpapers)

# Funny storytelling, with typical Garfield humour

# Interaction with characters from the movie

# 9 Levels (Dungeons, Castle Rooms, Exterior locations) each requiring different approaches and items to proceed further

# "Boo-battles" (non-violent encounters) with numerous enemies

# Arena Mode - Become the ultimate "Boo Warrior" and earn more upgrades.

# In-game music and sound effects changing for each environment

# 2 Difficulty settings - for longer gameplay

Controls:

key action

2, 4, 6, 8 or joystick/D-pad movement

5 select, confirm

right soft key inventory

left soft key menu

Combatible Devices J2me 240x320 :

Nokia 6265 7370 N92 N93

Motorola A780 V1050 E1000 E1000 E1070

Panasonic VS2 VS3 VS6

Sharp 703 902 903 GX20 GX25 GX30 GX30i

Sony Ericsson P990i S700i W900i K800i

Samsung D600 A800 i300

Copyright @ 2006 wireless Nostromo Garfield 2 Royal Adventure

screenshoot

nostromogarfield2royaladventure240x320j2me2qy3.jpg

credo sia disponibile anche per s60

Condividi su altri siti

V-Rally 240x320 J2me 3D

The King of rally racing games is back on your mobile phone!

V-Rally 3D offers stunning 3D graphics true to the original console version, on 12 racing tracks spread over 3 thrill-packed locations from around the globe, each one bursting with adrenaline-fuelled racing excitement. Either race in the championship or against your friends via Bluetooth or WAP. V-Rally 3D has to be played to be believed!

Instructions :

V-Rally is the King of rally racing games, synonymous with high speed, adrenaline, thrills and spills! V-Rally 3D pushes the limits of your mobile phone to deliver a spectacular console-like racing experience. This exclusive wireless edition offers stunning 3D racing action on 12 tracks spread over 3 thrill-packed locations from around the globe, each one bursting with unique features, varied track conditions and a tank-full of adrenaline-fuelled excitement. Have you got what it takes to qualify in all three exciting modes of play? Prove your prowess against the clock and smash the stage records in Time Attack. Battle your way through the championship mode to unlock bonus cars and bonus tracks, each one boasting natural hazards and perilous driving conditions. In multiplayer mode, compare your driving skills with other V-Rally 3D players on the global Hall of Fame rankings and then challenge them to a race to find the ultimate V-Rally 3D champion!

Controls :

For Manual Driving:

-Joystick right - Right

-Joystick left - Left

-Left soft key or 1 - Gas

-Joystick up - Gear up

-Joystick down - Gear down

-Switch cam - 9

For Automatic Driving:

-Joystick right - Right

-Joystick left - Left

-Joystick up - Gas

-Joystick down - Break/back

-Switch cam - 9

Nokia 3250, 5500, E50, E60, E61, E70, N71, N73, N80, N91, N92, N93

Panasonic VS2 VS3 VS6

Samsung D600 A800 i300

screenshoot

vrally240x320j2me3d3yc4.jpg

Condividi su altri siti

V-Rally 240x320 J2me 3D

The King of rally racing games is back on your mobile phone!

V-Rally 3D offers stunning 3D graphics true to the original console version, on 12 racing tracks spread over 3 thrill-packed locations from around the globe, each one bursting with adrenaline-fuelled racing excitement. Either race in the championship or against your friends via Bluetooth or WAP. V-Rally 3D has to be played to be believed!

Instructions :

V-Rally is the King of rally racing games, synonymous with high speed, adrenaline, thrills and spills! V-Rally 3D pushes the limits of your mobile phone to deliver a spectacular console-like racing experience. This exclusive wireless edition offers stunning 3D racing action on 12 tracks spread over 3 thrill-packed locations from around the globe, each one bursting with unique features, varied track conditions and a tank-full of adrenaline-fuelled excitement. Have you got what it takes to qualify in all three exciting modes of play? Prove your prowess against the clock and smash the stage records in Time Attack. Battle your way through the championship mode to unlock bonus cars and bonus tracks, each one boasting natural hazards and perilous driving conditions. In multiplayer mode, compare your driving skills with other V-Rally 3D players on the global Hall of Fame rankings and then challenge them to a race to find the ultimate V-Rally 3D champion!

Controls :

For Manual Driving:

-Joystick right - Right

-Joystick left - Left

-Left soft key or 1 - Gas

-Joystick up - Gear up

-Joystick down - Gear down

-Switch cam - 9

For Automatic Driving:

-Joystick right - Right

-Joystick left - Left

-Joystick up - Gas

-Joystick down - Break/back

-Switch cam - 9

Panasonic VS2 VS3 VS6

Samsung D600 A800 i300

screenshoot

vrally240x320j2me3d3yc4.jpg

carino questo, hai notizie se è già uscito o quando esce?

spero solo ke non scatti...

Condividi su altri siti

AMF Extreme Bowling 240x320 J2me 3D

Get Rolling with the number 1 brand in Bowling

Immerse yourself in the 3D action of AMF Xtreme Bowling 3D - packed with vivid graphics and addictive gameplay! AMF Xtreme Bowling includes three different lanes, animated players, three difficulty levels, and Player versus AI and Tournament modes. Bowl your way to the top of the high score list in the rich 3D world of AMF Xtreme® Bowling.

Features:

* The #1 bowling game from the #1 brand in bowling!

* 3 levels of difficulty, multiple characters and lanes.

* A Swervenet connected game - Play solo, tournament or against your friends.

Key Features :

# Realistic 3D Bowling powered by Swerve 3D engine

# Choice of bowling lanes

# Game play is controlled by Power Cam, Aim, and Spin

# Play Modes include Pin Practice, Single-Game, Player versus CPU (10 sets), and Player versus CPU Tournament (5 games)

# Three Difficulty Levels: Novice, Rookie, and Pro AMF Bowler

# Select from four bowlers, both male and female

Panasonic VS2 VS3 VS6

Samsung D600 A800 i300

Legal Information: AMF® Xtreme Bowling™ © 2006 Vir2L® Studios LLC

screenshoot

amfextremebowling240x320j2me3d2ws4.jpg

è già disponibile x i cell sopraelencati... ma credo si possa comprare anche per s60...

Condividi su altri siti

Johnny Crash Stuntman Does Texas

Shoot Johnny out of a cannon and get ready to collide with the great state of Texas. The more outrageous your stunts, the more points you earn. Never has performing pain-inflicting stunts been so freakishly entertaining.

Features:

* Career mode with 12 levels each challenging Johnny to perform crazier stunts

* Collide with vultures, twisters, oil barons, cacti, pick-up trucks, and more

* Replay and scrapbook feature to relive Johnny's 'greatest hits'

* Single and four-player multiplayer hot seat modes

* Challenge friends via SMS

* Post your scores and earn chips in the Mobile League

screenshoot

scrn01fb8.gifscrn02wz6.gif

sembra bellissimo..

già.... ma è un java.... azz....

Condividi su altri siti

Bruce Lee Iron Fist

Play as Bruce Lee, and assist the Chinese authorities as you go undercover to participate in the illegal underground 'Iron Fist' tournament. Play through multiple hard-hitting challenges - facing off against elite warriors who have come from all over the world to prove their supremacy - defeat the Iron Fist champion to shut down the tournament and bring the clan to justice

61113.jpg

disponibilie, è un java

il 6600 nn è supportato..ke pensi ci provo a giocarci??nn credo però parta..

ci dev essere una versione anche per s60...

Condividi su altri siti

Johnny Crash Stuntman Does Texas

Shoot Johnny out of a cannon and get ready to collide with the great state of Texas. The more outrageous your stunts, the more points you earn. Never has performing pain-inflicting stunts been so freakishly entertaining.

Features:

* Career mode with 12 levels each challenging Johnny to perform crazier stunts

* Collide with vultures, twisters, oil barons, cacti, pick-up trucks, and more

* Replay and scrapbook feature to relive Johnny's 'greatest hits'

* Single and four-player multiplayer hot seat modes

* Challenge friends via SMS

il gioco è uscito da parecchio, è stupendo.

Condividi su altri siti

Electronic Arts Tetris Mania v1.2.0 S60v3 N80 J2ME

Indulge your puzzle-solving passion with Tetris Mania. This new spin on a timeless original includes 3 new compelling modes.

Indulge your puzzle-solving passion! With three new game modes, Tetris Mania puts a new spin on the compelling original you know and love, making it the must-have mobile game. Use gravity in Cascade mode to gain an avalanche of points, join atomic blocks in Fusion mode to blast to the next level, and dig through increasingly high stacks of blocks in Sticky mode in order to clear the bottom line. Engage in block-blasting fun wherever you are with new Tetris Mania for your mobile.

Supported handsets:

Nokia E60, E70, N80, N90

screenshoot

tetrismania1nl3.jpg

tetrismania2bm9.jpgtetrismania3uk9.jpg

il gioco è uscito da parecchio, è stupendo.

si l ho postato xk mi sembra ke nessuno ne abbia mai parlato... poi nn so...

Condividi su altri siti

Living Mobile Fatal Fury Mobile v1.1.0 S60v3 N90 J2ME

Fatal Fury is classic Beat 'em Up action at its finest. You can choose between Terry Bogard, Big Bear, Mai Shiranui and the other fighters from the series. The Tournament Mode takes you through an exciting story as you play through an entire tournament together with your favourite hero. You can also unlock new characters and arenas along the way. Or use a random character's strongest attacks and combos for that quick fight in-between in Quickplay Mode.

Supported handsets:

Nokia E60, E70, N80, N90

screenshoot

fatalfurymobile1ly3.jpg

fatalfurymobile2xi3.jpgfatalfurymobile4qs5.jpg

centesimo post b)

Condividi su altri siti

Madden NFL 2007

Listed in: Games

Tags: World Cup, EA, football, Madden, EA Sports, NFL It was really sad that this amazing game had to take a backseat to the World Cup. But you'll be a bit glad to know that the game's developer, EA Sports, is continuing the project, and they're bent on making both players and football enthusiasts enjoy this game.

Madden NFL 07 will still have the same interesting feature as the previous game - the "Create a Superstar" mode. Creating your own NFL superstar and playing as that character all throughout the game will be possible.

Scheduled for an August release, EA Sports has released new screenshots of Madden NFL 07 for mobile phones. Check them out.

screenshoot

11ld6.jpg15ou0.jpg16gw8.jpg

un capolavoro b)

peccato che questo non sia ancora uscito.... b)

Condividi su altri siti