Nokioteca Forum

[Wp8.1] Preview For Developers Per Huawei

dove hai trovato la rom russa? Ha funzionato, cioè hai la preview 8.1 ora?

capito, tu hai seguito la guida presente qui per sbrandizzare il telefono?

io ho eseguito la procedura per debrandizzare riportata sul sito e al primo riavvio senza i GDR mi dava circa 3,2 giga liberi poi ha iniziato ad aggiornare ed è rimasto a fine procedura con 1,72gb

Modificato da contax1961
Condividi su altri siti

funziona tutto bene? mi puoi inviare il link per la rom?

qualche bug e lag ce ma niente di che (e una preview per questo),per quanto riguarda il link te lo posso dare ma...

EDIT - This is the quote from Eli A on the MIcrosoft Community:

"Hello Folks,

Just a quick heads up as to where we are at on this specific issue. Until we roll out the next release, we have decided to stop the update notification to the Huawei Ascend devices so that you don't get your hopes up only to have it error again. As soon as we have this fixed, you will see an update and that should help brighten your day.

Other then that, I don't have anything else to share for the time being. As soon as I have more, I will bring it back here for everyone to hear.

Thank you,

allora non puoi fare niente......io lo aggiornato ieri,se lo facevo oggi non trovava preview 8.1.....scusate che probabilmente ho scrito male ma non sono italiano.spero che capiate.Forzaaa Huawei !!! :lol: :lol:

Condividi su altri siti

qualche bug e lag ce ma niente di che (e una preview per questo),per quanto riguarda il link te lo posso dare ma...

EDIT - This is the quote from Eli A on the MIcrosoft Community:

"Hello Folks,

Just a quick heads up as to where we are at on this specific issue. Until we roll out the next release, we have decided to stop the update notification to the Huawei Ascend devices so that you don't get your hopes up only to have it error again. As soon as we have this fixed, you will see an update and that should help brighten your day.

Other then that, I don't have anything else to share for the time being. As soon as I have more, I will bring it back here for everyone to hear.

Thank you,

allora non puoi fare niente......io lo aggiornato ieri,se lo facevo oggi non trovava preview 8.1.....scusate che probabilmente ho scrito male ma non sono italiano.spero che capiate.Forzaaa Huawei !!! :lol: :lol:

Figurati hai scritto benissimo! Cmq oggi a me la trovava ancora..strano, però non capisco, se io scarico la rom russa che bisogno ho della preview 8.1 da scaricare nel telefono? Non è compresa nella rom? grazie per pazienza :sad: :sad:

Condividi su altri siti

Se non siete pratici, lasciate perdere la Rom e la vostra fretta!

Non è un gioco flashare il dispositivo, poi non vi lamentate se si blocca tutto...

...ricordo inoltre che l'italiano non è presente, fate un po' voi.

Già il sistema operativo di per se non è molto stabile, lo dico perché ho un 920.

Figuriamoci su una Rom, rifletteteci...non aggiungo altro! :thumbs:

• Mi Piace 2
Condividi su altri siti

ciao, ho provato anche ieri ma niente, non si aggirna, contina a scaricare e poi da il solito errore di installazione...vediamo se ci sono sviluppi, seguo anche il forum su microsoft, ma per ora non c'è nulla

Hello Everyone,

Here is the Friday update on how things are moving forward. Without further delay, here is the news for today:

1. A little clarification on the update notification. The notification has stopped for all devices that have not yet taken the first update, however those that have taken the first update and are waiting for the second update to the current 8.1 build will continue to occur. At this point, I would recommend ignoring the update notification and wait for further updates from us.
  2. The update itself is not going to be available today, or likely early next week. We will continue to work on getting you this update but it will not be as fast as you would like. I know a lot of you would like a better timeline on when it will be available, and at this time I cannot commit to a date. I will however, commit to updating you next Thursday April 24th, 2014 with any additional news. If I have any news or details before then, I will of course update you at that time.

We appreciate you being eager to participate in the Windows Phone Developer Preview Program, and look

forward to getting it to you as soon as possible.

[update: This is for all devices experiencing the 80188309, not just the Huawei devices.]

Thank you,

Eli A.

Ho letto solo ora dal blog della Microsoft. Non ci saranno novità fino a giovedì.

Modificato da Jiu Welter
  • Mi Piace 2
Condividi su altri siti

Eli A. replied on April 24, 2014icon_down.png?ver=4.7.0.52
  • icon_closeicon.png?ver=4.7.0.52
Microsoft Wiki Author Forum Moderator

Hello Everyone,

Thank you all for waiting patiently over the last week, and continuing to stick with us as we work on getting you the Windows Phone 8.1 Preview. We believe we have identified the fix and will be going through some of our normal testing to confirm. With that being said, I don’t have an update yet on when we will roll this fix out to you.

I plan to provide more information on Thursday May 1st. In the meantime, please continue to hold on and thank you again for your willingness to participate in our Developer Preview Program.

Thank you,

Eli A.

Ci tocca aspettare al 1 maggio, con la consapevolezza che hanno individuato il problema e che stanno testando un eventuale soluzione!! Incrociamo le dita...

• Mi Piace 1
Condividi su altri siti

Eli A. replied on May 1, 2014icon_down.png?ver=4.7.0.52
  • icon_closeicon.png?ver=4.7.0.52
Microsoft Wiki Author Forum Moderator

Hello Everyone,
We appreciate your patience as we continue to work on getting Windows Phone 8.1 onto your devices. At this time, we don’t have any further updates about when the update will be available for your devices.

We will continue to do weekly updates, with the next scheduled for May 8th. Thank you for working with us as we continue to work on the Developer Preview Program.

-Eli A.

Condividi su altri siti

onestamente, mi sembra che continuano a rimandare delle date brancolando nel buio, posso capire che Nokia sia un tantino avvantaggiata in questi casi, ma se vogliono veramente fare concorrenza ad IOS e Android, devono cambiare registro velocemente...

Modificato da contax1961
Condividi su altri siti