2318-1-battery-life-pro-all-in-1.jpg

• Free
  • Category: Utilities
  • Updated: Jan 26, 2013
  • Version: 1.3.8
  • Size: 21.4 MB
  • Language: English
  • Seller: Kdan Mobile Software LTD
  • © 2009-2013 Kdan Mobile Software Ltd. All Rights Reserved.

Rated 4+

Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Description

Battery Life Pro is a feature-rich battery extending application you should not miss in your iPhone and iPod Touch. Battery Life Pro helps you monitor and maintain your battery better by supplying you a fruitful amount of information related to your battery status. Battery Life Pro not only provides you with SEVEN visually appealing layouts to choose from, but also lets you set an alarm that notifies you when you start charging your device. Battery Life Pro is your ideal solution for battery management.

-------------------------------------------------------------

**User Feedbacks:

▶ “This product is more than just a daily App for me. I use it several times a day to check my ipod's battery strength. I would highly recommend this to a friend.”

▶ “This is one app that every " i " Device user needs in their utility folder. Battery Life provides the features that can extend battery life when used as it was intended.”

▶ “This app is loaded with extra features, beyond telling you how much power your device has left. Best free battery app ive ever tried!”

▶ “All my friends say that this is the best battery app in the in the world! I went from a plane blue battery. This is a wonderful app!”

-------------------------------------------------------------

★Battery Status

Battery Life Pro offers you an accurate breakdown on how long your battery will last on ten different tasks-

1.Standby

2.Talk on 2G

3.Talk on 3G

4.Internet

5.Wi-Fi

6.Video

7.Game play 2D

8.Game play 3D

9.Camera

10.Audio

★Unique Layouts

We have managed to squeeze in seven stunning themes for you to choose from. In addition, you can change the theme color, decide how the battery status is presented and even personalize your own theme with any photo according to your preferences.

★Charge Log

Battery Life Pro allows you to keep track of your device’s charging time. You can also choose to view the log by year, month, week and day based on your needs.

★Battery Tips/Checklist

You will find tips on how far you should run down your battery to perform a full cycle charge as well as a checklist of option settings affecting battery usage in Battery Life Pro.

★System Monitor

Battery Life Pro enables you to keep track of the system resources of your device by providing relevant information on memory usage and current running processes.

★Other Feature

With Battery Life Pro, you can specify the residual battery life at which the reminder is triggered. This should help prevent you from draining out your battery unintentionally.

----- CONTACT US -----

*Charging Free does not suggest a lack of effort from our development team.

Please email us with you feedbacks and ideas to help us improve our product.

Kdan Mobile Software LTD Web SiteBattery Life Pro - All-IN-1 Support

What's New in Version 1.3.8

- iPhone 5 Support

- User interface enhanced

- Minor bugs fixed

mzl.qtjjrpqb.320x480-75.jpgmzl.rnanqqbx.320x480-75.jpg

fonte

Condividi su altri siti