Nokioteca Forum

Problem In Installing Applications Built With Development Certificate

alokaily

Please, I am new member of this forum and I asked for a certificate of the Department request certificates already obtained and used the program of integration of the certificate and key, with applications to my own and after the merger I'm having problems installing applications. Where I am when proven applications on the phone after the merger show me this message : "Application for development purposes only., And can cause the installation to continue the serious problems in the phone. Darkening or not?

And when I press the continuation of the installation surprise me another message and content:

"Unable to install. Certificate to prevent that."

Now what do I do that high?

Is this development certificate suitable for installation of some or all applications or what?

Knowing that I've tried different applications and different sources, all in the end, after the merger drooping the same score and the same error.

Please help me .

Thank you

Modificato da alokaily
Condividi su altri siti