Nokioteca Forum

Alphanumeric Keyboard For Nokia N9

Rusnak-COBRA

7 utenti hanno votato

1. 1. Have you missed alphanumeric keyboard on your N9?

• Not really
    • Yes
    • I got used to qwerty, but i would like to have numeric too

Alphanumeric keyboard for Nokia N9 (MeeGo Harmattan) by Rusnak-COBRA (v2.0)

Download:

http://bit.ly/AAeJdT

Screens:

https://plus.google.com/photos/107175620946963824496/albums/5698296636170611665

Installation:

Download and unzip the DEB file and execute it in your phone (via any file manager) or download directly via phone.

In settings then choose layout “Alfanumerická CZ+SK (Rusnak)

Remember, you can have more layouts active and switch them by swiping in field of keyboard (not whole app) where you are typing ;)

Changelog:

1 - Autocapitalization (first letter always BIG) caused problems with first sign in chain. Now you have to turn shift 2x to write BIG letters

2 - Space button is now bigger (really better for typing by both hands), not causing problems when touching #SYM button on right edge anymore (was making a space before)

3 - "#SYM" button renamed to *+ as it is standard on all phones

4 - Added symbols under "´" button, as they are used by Atl+Gr + LETTER on SK & CZ PC keyboard

5 - After long pressing of button - you can choose letters & numbers from pop-up on alphanumeric portrait too ;)

6 - "," and "." are changed to ";" and ":" when Shift pressed

7 - "," and "." are changed to "<" and ">" when "´" pressed

8 - Added "{" "}" that N9 keyboard was missing at all!

Any suggestions how to change / improve it / release any other national versions are welcome! Thanks.

Modificato da Rusnak-COBRA
Condividi su altri siti

This has no T9... it is alphanumeric in portrait state, and QWERTY in landscape state. lanscape supports XT9 (words), but alphanumeric does not, because og that cycling of signs under one key. simply with todays settings of N9, it is not possible for me to add N9 support. sorry...

If you have some suggestions on how to change it to Italian version, just say, I will try to adapt. Someone already wanted to send me donation for FINNISH version, so I'm gonna do it.

Condividi su altri siti

i doubt so. there will be the need to code something maybe... out of my league. N9 contains XT9 (that is what gives you words to choose ehile you are typing on QWERTY), but it is not adjusted for use with this kind of typing - cycleset of more signs on one button. simply, for me it was not possible to use.

Condividi su altri siti