Nokioteca Forum

Certificate Error

mostafaz4

I have requested certificate on "Richiedi Qui Il Tuo Certificato [29/10/2011]" topic and i got an DevCert ".cert" and ".key"

My problem is:

when i try to sign any application with this certificate the application gives error "restricted by certificate" or something like that

so what to do to make this certfificate work ??

i have tried FreeSigner, SIS Contents and others to attach the certificate to the applications but all failed and say wong certificate

Plz help

Thanks

Condividi su altri siti

Due to changes to the SymbianSigned website' date=' ALL THE DEVCERTS issued after 23/June can be only used to sign apps which UID belongs to the unprotected-range: 0xE0000000-0xEFFFFFFF

In brief... if you've obtained a DevCert after the 23/June (despite by the website you used to get it) then:

- You can't sign any .sis app (or .sis mod), but only those (few) which UID belongs to the unprotected-range (eg: RP+ Lite Version and HelloOX 2.03)

- You can't hack anymore the phone using HelloOX 2.11 or JustHackIt! or CertHack (because these contains an embedded .sis which UID is not in the unprotected-range)

- You can still hack it using HelloOX 2.03 (if your phone is supported)

- You can still hack it using a modded UDA (valid for ALL the devices)

The way I prefeer is to create an hacked UDA by adding the *.ldd files only... Then sign (using a DevCert) and install RP+ Lite Version (it can be signed using the new DevCerts too)

Doing in this way, if you don't apply any patches, you can be sure that the phone will behave exactly as the original, because all components are 100% original, no component is permanently replaced...

And when you want to change the behaviour from "vanilla" to "hacked", you just need to apply the included installserver and open4all patches.

You can even put them in "auto" if you need to use the phone as "hacked" for most of time. [/quote']

in SisEditor i can change the uid of programs so can i change it to unprotected range?

if so i need example of unprotected range

Modificato da mostafaz4
Condividi su altri siti

i changed the uid to this number

Result:

It seems work but it failed at

it says =>> unable to install: constrained by certificate.

The only way to install application is hacking the phone but it is risky and take long time :s

that's for sure, I've never hacked a phone before, I guess it's diffucult.

anyway I'm not good for such manipulations :sad: .

hope you'll find a solution for your sis file!

Condividi su altri siti

• 2 mesi dopo...

How can i hack my C6-00.and can it be hack?because i tried many ways but iam failed such as using norton antivirus it tells me 'not compartible,then Drwebb when i open it enter option-Quarantine i didnt see restore,Rompatcher it tells LLD not found..i was follow many toturials in this forum but iam failed.but i now looking for another simplest way or suggestion from the Admin..i humbly remain.

Condividi su altri siti

• 2 mesi dopo...
  • 6 mesi dopo...