Nokioteca Forum

Should Nokia Ovi Suite Be Installed When Using Phoenix?

DasFox

The last time I used Phoenix I used a back up image of XP that I reinstalled so that the OS would be clean with nothing in it.

The only cellphone applications I installed were NaviFirm+ and Phoenix.

The first time I plugged in my X2-01 I got a popup window, saying new hardware was detected but it said it couldn't find any drivers, then in the lower right, the taskbar gave the usual popup about the hardware might not work properly...

Also during a Refurbish, when it was flashing I got a popup at the lower right of the taskbar for a some sort of flash driver, but it said it failed to install it, but Phoneix said the flash was successful...

So I don't get that the phone needs a driver or Phoneix and these fail but it flashes ok, so maybe a bug, or I should also install Nokia OVI Suite?

Also if I have OVI suite installed with Phoenix does it matter which one is installed first, both applications aren't going to have some of the same drivers and overwrite each other?

THANKS

Condividi su altri siti