Nokioteca Forum

Hack Of Symbian By Ial (No Certificate, All Models And Fws!)

Rusnak-COBRA

Dont buy tis phone NOT EVERY PHONE IS HACKABLE!!!

You're simply wrong.

Every phone is hackable by flashing a modded UDA, including the 6220.

And probably, it is hackable also using the method described in this thread... (but there are some sligtly modifications to be done and currently I don't have time to describe them)

Condividi su altri siti

you see that i do evrything ok but it is stil no data found you see the picture everything is ok

Every phone is hackable by flashing a modded UDA, including the 6220.

REALLY!!! can yo pleaasssss help mewith modded uda

I have software version 04.13 rm-328 product code 0556390 how does it works with nokiacooker or to difficult

RUSNAK really im doing everything ok it isnt working on 6220 really trust me

Modificato da gsmwinkel
Condividi su altri siti

no modification needed.

Changes are needed, because (for some devices) when you connect it in mass-storage mode, it will use the f:\ drive, not the e:\ drive, so you'll need to insert a different \private\20024113\index file...

Down below there is the tutorial written by CODeRUS on DM that takes in consideration these two different cases... (indeed it uses two different index files)

Symbian hacked again!

All greetings say to IAL from DimonVideo

1. Connect phone with PC, or memory card to cardreader, or memory card to other non-nokia device (need access to private folder)

-. If you will use E memory (mass storage, or memory card in devices without mass storage memory) download QuarantineDriversLDD.zip

-. If you will use F memory (memory card in devices with mass storage memory) download QuarantineF.zip

2. Unpack archive to choosen memory.

3. Download and install DrWeb6 for symbian

4. Launch DrWeb.

5. Go to Options - Quarantine

screen2px.png

6. Go Options - Select all

7. Go Options - Restore

-. RomPacther drivers now in c:\sys\bin folder

8. Download and install RomPacther+ 3.1 Lite

9. Launch RomPatcher+ and apply Open4all patch

-. Now you have access to write in all system folders

-. If need you can apply installserver patch, or found in web installserver.exe (installserver needs for installing all applications without any certificate restrictions). For S^3 use my instalslerver

Profit!

Modificato da Il.Socio
Condividi su altri siti

Hello thank you very much for the help but i found my problem. Al the time i was putting the quarantine map in memeorycard E:/Private and i still couldnt find the 3 files so i can restore them??

But my problem was that i installed the antivirus programme on my phone memory and it couldnt find the files, After i installed the antivirus programme on my memory card and i finded the 3 files so i restored them and bam phone is hacked. My excusses for saying it couldnt be hacked.

MANY MANY thanks to Rusnak Cobra ll.Socio and ofcourse last but not least greetings to IAL from DimonVideo.

A little feedback from me maybe you can edit the first start post and put on it that you must install the antisoftware file on memory card. Because it starts with this .

Gide:

1 - Into E:\Private (memory card) copy folder from qarantine.zip (for example by mass storage connection of phone to PC)

2 - Intall antivirus Dr.Web

etc.....

THANKS GUYS :angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

Condividi su altri siti

@Il.Socio:

like i said, no modification needed. every phone has E drive, you know that. N8 has E drive as the 16 GB disc, memory card will be F. for any other phones without inside memory will be memory card the E drive. so the E drive has EVERYONE and there is no problem to use it!

F drive option is only for some people which wanna install to memory card, not on disc. :wacko:

so i am asking again, is there needed any modification? no, it's not, it's usable for everyone ;)

Condividi su altri siti

The very first line of the guide is simply wrong:

"Into E:\Private (memory card)"

Because E:\ is not the memory card on every phone...

And there are a couple of other considerations that could be made, (following the guide you could install drweb on c:\ for example and the hack will not work)

I'm too lazy to provide explainations about the other details and honestly, I don't care too much if the contents of this section are correct or not.

So feel free to write what you like and maybe you'll notice the problems of the guide on your own, as soon as the users will report them. :)

Or maybe I'm wrong and the guide is totally correct, so 100% of the readers will successfully hack their phones.

Let's hope it will be this second case! :)

Modificato da Il.Socio
Condividi su altri siti

@ll.Socio

YES 100% correct what you say that was my big problem also.....

(following the guide you could install drweb on c:\ for example and the hack will not work) Yes this is correct that is also what i mentioned in my previous post. I asked to edit the guide because the first line isnt correct. First of all install dr Web on Memory card E or F.... and search private folder..etc etc BUT THANKS ANYWAY

What do you mean with this :

-. If need you can apply installserver patch, or found in web installserver.exe (installserver needs for installing all applications without any certificate restrictions). For S^3 use my instalslerver

Only for uda... to hack just install the installserver?? No .ldd patchers anymore

Is N78and N79 hackable bye this method ?? Ot must i flash modden uda!! Please an answer thank you guys Rusnak and ll.Socio

Modificato da gsmwinkel
Condividi su altri siti

• 4 settimane dopo...
  • 2 settimane dopo...

hello Rusnak!! I have tried to hack my e71 as to the steeps you wrote on this forum. However, first, the phone does.t show any sign of being hacked. second, when I install *sis* files like Active file, certificate error window oppens. Dear Rusnak, if there is a sreep what I have missed or supported software that I have lost , please tell me.

Unother thing, when we launch RomPatcher a window oppend containing 2 files. 1 OPen4all and 2 Installserver. Dear, what is the purpose and fuction of the second file? or what can we do with it?

Condividi su altri siti

open4all and installserver are patches - first for accessing system folders, second one for installing unsigned apps. unfortunately, installserver patch is not good for your phone, you need exact version of INSTALLSERVER.EXE and put it to C:\SYS\BIN

you can get there by applying open4al patch. phone is hacked now :) hack is not about installing unsigned apps, but about accessing system folders.

Condividi su altri siti

Many many thanks. I bricked by phone using other methods. This is simple enough. I have bad eyesight and I need my fonts large. My previous E72 was smashed in a traffic accident. Was not able to install the same applications due to "23 / June / 2011" changes. I will probably buy another E72 for backup phone.

Condividi su altri siti

• 3 settimane dopo...