Nokioteca Forum

Hack Of Symbian By Ial (No Certificate, All Models And Fws!)

Rusnak-COBRA

Hack all Symbian phones by IAL (DimonVideo.ru) with help of antivirus Dr.Web

THX to Pyler, for bringing fresh news! ;)

Gide:

1 - Copy folder from qarantine.zip into E:\Private (memory card on most phones, phone memory on N8 and other) (for example by mass storage connection of phone to PC, impossible in phone itself)

2 - Intall antivirus Dr.Web to E:\ disc too

3 - Install ROMPatcher+ 3.1 Lite (better on C:\ - to phone)

4 - Run antivirus, Cancel the key error

5 - Options >>> Quarantine >>> Options >>> Select All >>> Restore

6 - Run ROMPatcher+, apply patches

WOW! hack is done ;) :cheers: :C29:

IAL.4shared.com

Modificato da Rusnak-COBRA
  • Mi Piace 2
Condividi su altri siti

AH ok so it doesnt exist that hacked uda because its unsuported im sorry for asking to many times.

But i dont understand wht to do bye the first step

1 - Into E:\Private (memory card) copy folder from qarantine.zip (for example by mass storage connection of phone to PC)

So do i have to browse in my phone or through computer? And what must i do with that folder quarantine.zip?? I also have that folder when i downloaded the application i see there a folder with quarantine

Do i have to copy the file that i downloaden from the link do i have to save that on my memorycard?

And Thanks for helping me man i didnt eat all day :doh::doh: 10 hours on this phone now THANKS MAN i hope that i can hack it explai me please

Modificato da gsmwinkel
Condividi su altri siti

Dear Rusnak Cobr,

get stuc a this sep at options: 5 - Options >>> Quarantine >>> Options >>> Select All >>> Restore

When i clik options i see no data??? do i cant select all and restore i see nothing. Can you please help me or quickhackki is it possible on this phonewith secman??? What imy poblem because my helox is installed. And i ca runit sucesfully only rompatcher doest download automaticly with it i do it manually. But i get 2 red dots. Damn Ja i much easier and faster. What is best other solution other the dumping this thing in trash. Im so desperate. Thanks for help anyway go sleep now more then 15 hours and still not hacked man im dead tired sleep well hope to see you response tomorrow with a idea :crying_anim02::angel:

Condividi su altri siti

Just help all friend. Its details..

Check it out!

1. Connect phone with PC, or memory

card to cardreader, or memory card to other non-nokia device (need access to private folder)

2. Download QuarantineDriversLDD.zip and unpack to phone mass storage or memory card.

3. Download DrWeb6 for symbian

4. Launch DrWeb.

drw1.jpg

Click cancel if notification like image.

5. Go to Options - Quarantine

drw2.jpg

Will be like this..

drw3.jpg

6. Go Options - Select all

drw4.jpg

7. Go Options - Restore

drw1.jpg

-. RomPacther drivers now in c:\sys

\bin folder.

8. Download and install RomPacther+ 3.1 Lite.

9. Launch RomPatcher+ and apply

Open4all patch

-. Now you have access to write in all

system folders

-. If need you can apply installserver

patch, or found in web installserver.exe (installserver needs for installing all applications without any certificate restrictions). Usemy instalslerver.

Profit!

Condividi su altri siti

No that method doesnt work for nokia 6220classic 100% not working i did everything as it says but still it says at step 5 no data found

hacko.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

software version 04.13 04.13.c01.01 rm-328 model 6220c1 productcode 0556390 is not hackable!!!!!!!! Dont buy tis phone NOT EVERY PHONE IS HACKABLE!!!

Modificato da gsmwinkel
Condividi su altri siti