Nokioteca Forum

Can Not Install Helloox 2.11 - Moving Installserver...

rekcah69

• 2 settimane dopo...

But, i wonder how this guy signed HelloOX2 v2.11 with this DevCert.

Because , in the signable application list, HelloOX2 v2.11 is not listed

it just simples exactly as u signs helloOx2.03 with freesigner, but the main problem is that HelloO2.11 won't install Rompatcher+ after it show u "Everything Done" except u signed it with shoujizu.net/opda cer & key with HelloOx signer.exe on PC

Condividi su altri siti

there is no such thing as signing HelloOX 2.11 by freesigner :D

you really did not tried it, did you? because it is not enough just sign helloox2.11.sis, you need unpack it, sign one SIS inside package, pack it again and then sign the helloox2.11.sis ;)

so please, rather stop spreading disinformations.

Condividi su altri siti

its seen like u never understand me too bcuz am quotin accordin to the guy post with d problem of new devcert & hw did think i ll post what i never try,

wait

let me make it clear to u............

HelloOx2.03 is workin pretty wel with these new devcert while for the HelloOx2.11, when u signed it on PC with helloO2.11 signer.exe with these new devcert, it ll install pretty fine on phone without certifiicate error & when u run it....

Then after it did everythin, now it shows "EVERYTHING DONE" but cant install ROMPATCHER+ & even d phone itself is stil "normal" no change/not hacked while that of helloOx2.03 is workin pretty well!!!!!!!

But if u signs helloOx2.11 on helloOx signer.exe on PC with devcert b4 18/6/2011, it wil did everythin & also hacked d phone & also install Rompatcher+

wait

Modificato da Rusnak-COBRA
do not quote the last post!
Condividi su altri siti

• 3 settimane dopo...