Nokioteca Forum

Certificati Symbian S60 (Devcert)

radioanalyze

Hello!

I got the certificate on the 8th of December. I don't know why but there were two topics containing the same date (I mean 08.12.11). I downloaded the certificate from the topics where I requested to get it. I signed the programs with this certificate but when trying to install these programs on the phone I get the error. What's happening? Could someone please help me. Thank you in advance.

Condividi su altri siti

if you have settings to install all apps and not to go online to check certificatem it should work.

also remember that certificates have changed after June this year, so only few apps are working ewith it.

hack your phone without certificate by antivirus method. i have done a guide here.

Condividi su altri siti

the topic where you requested a cert is locked after 24 hours. in last post, there is always archive with certificate suitable for EVERYONE WHO ASKED a certificate in that topic.

the certificate is now useless anyway, sou i suggest you to hack your phone by using antivirus method described here.

Condividi su altri siti

are you sure that the certificate showen after the last post is suitable fore all people asked fore a certificate in the topic ...????!!!!!

every one of them has a different phone model so how can one certificate is suitablefore all??

every one or two minuts it generate a new certificate has a new serial number...so is it raisnable i take any one of them to use it with my phone??

Condividi su altri siti

you do not understand the way of creation the certificates. you registered here, filled IMEI into profile. then asked for a CERTIFICATE in the topic as hundreds others. They just pull the date (IMEIS) from users that applied for a cert, fill it in TXT file, upload on server and receive a certifiace, that will work for all of them. every day for different people. you can even ask multiple times... I'm not here to explain why or how it works ;)

antivirus hacking method guide can be found here, in english part of forum. just open your eyes and read.

Condividi su altri siti

• 4 settimane dopo...
  • 3 settimane dopo...
  • 1 mese dopo...
  • 2 mesi dopo...
  • 2 mesi dopo...

I cleanded up this topic, i would like to remember this is not the right topic for certificate request. If you keep asking for your devcert here, your request will be ignored.

Read the instruction topic https://www.nokioteca.net/home/forum/index.php/topic/155244-eng-how-to-obtain-a-devcert/ to make your request.

Modificato da enne91
  • Mi Piace 1
Condividi su altri siti

La discussione è chiusa a successive risposte.

• Crea Nuovo...

Informazione Importante

Questo sito utilizza i cookie per analisi, contenuti personalizzati e pubblicità. Continuando la navigazione, accetti l'utilizzo dei cookie da parte nostra | Privacy Policy