Nokioteca Forum

Hacked Roms (Fwromky.4Shared.com)

Rusnak-COBRA

I just want to remind all users, that mentioned programs (navifirm, Phoenix, JAF, etc...) and also pre-hacked ROMs can be found on

FWROMKY.4shared.com

I am adding there new files always i can :) so today the ROMs should be up to date. In every case, in RAR / ZIP archive comment is written what kind of modding was used:

1 - added only LDD files (needed to istall signed RP+ Lite after flash)

2 - added whole RP+ (autostart not working - after flash and hack activation reinstall the RP+)

3 - added only installserver.exe (if needed, install RP+. If you want to, you can delete installserver and use patch instead)

Modificato da Il.Socio
Condividi su altri siti

since today, there is simply way how to download newest version of ROM for your phone (I mean pre-hacked UDA file) from FWROMKY.4shared.com

every file has now own link - FWxxxx.4shared.com

for example: fw5800, fwe51, fwn97, fwn97mini, fwc5, fwc601, fwc503...

same way used for tools needed for flash hack:

phoenix.4shared.com, jafpkey, navifirm, patches...

if you are not able to find out short link, you can still find everything on FWROMKY.4shared.com

Thanks everyone for spreading this info. You can also inform me about newer versions of ROMs or programs.

Condividi su altri siti

• 4 settimane dopo...
  • 2 settimane dopo...

Dear Rusnak Respect for your help,

Can you help me with firmware and hacked uda for nokia n73 v 3.0638.0.0.130-10-20060 rm 133 (c5.02 imei..............)

And one little question when the pfone is hacked and i want to create the spy file must i have devcert or can i use every devcert to create the file. Thanks

Thanks

Condividi su altri siti

Thanks for the info man..But when i type 'fwromky.4shared.com' in url it goes to 4shared only ..nothing is seen there..

Sorry for asking this ..I am noob in the techie area..

Sir,could you please point out the correct format of link for getting e52 v.022.009 hacked rom...

Modificato da Rusnak-COBRA
deleted quotation
Condividi su altri siti

• 1 mese dopo...