Nokioteca Forum

[Info] Helloox V2.03 - Compatibility List

Il.Socio

i had installed helloox2.03 and open helloox in the menu,

there are 2 options "uhack the phone" and "hack the phone again".

i chose "hack the phone again" and hacking process started and everything goes ok and at last a message pops up "hacking process completed phone is hacked"

but after that there is no rompatcher shown in the phone.

and when i tried to install an unsigned application then i got certificate error

what should i do? plz help me

Condividi su altri siti

i had installed helloox2.03 and open helloox in the menu,

there are 2 options "uhack the phone" and "hack the phone again".

i chose "hack the phone again" and hacking process started and everything goes ok and at last a message pops up "hacking process completed phone is hacked"

but after that there is no rompatcher shown in the phone.

and when i tried to install an unsigned application then i got certificate error

what should i do? plz help me

What you have inserted in the folder E/patches?

Condividi su altri siti

@dannu: don't really know where the problem is right now. helloox stucked on some thing and i do not realize now what it is. backup your phone, make a full format (phone and card) and do it again, in totally empty phone.

@bardin: rompatcher alows you to change parts of firmware on Z disk, which can not be modified. due to live patching we can change the things basically set in firmware, without possibility to edit some of these settings.

Condividi su altri siti

• 2 settimane dopo...
  • 5 settimane dopo...

Hi guys! Levora faces huge problem in hacking e71. I believe that I have fulfilled the expected steeps of hacking Nokia phones,(get the DevCert,sign HelloOX2.03 using free signer and install into the phone). unfortunately, my phone still says *unpacking files* for the last 8 hours. Please, please help me???

Condividi su altri siti

• 2 mesi dopo...
  • 4 anni dopo...

Richiesta certificato

https://www.nokioteca.net/home/forum/index.php/topic/227510-servizio-di-richiesta-devcert-sospeso-eng-devcert-request-service-suspended/

[iTA]

Attenzione!!!

Il servizio di richiesta dei certificati Symbian è definitivamente sospeso, pertanto la Nokioteca non fornirà più i DevCert agli utenti che ne faranno richiesta, nemmeno tramite MP allo staff.

Un alternativa ai certificati Symbian è il Symbian Hack che, con le più recenti procedure, è semplice da applicare e per nulla dannoso.

Per maggiori informazioni cliccate uno dei seguenti link:

-----------------------

[Eng]

Warning!!!

Our Symbian Certificate Request Service is permanently discontinued. Nokioteca Forum no longer provide DevCert to anyone, even if you send a request via Private Message to the staff.

Please, consider Symbian Hack as an alternative to Symbian Certificate, it is simple and not malicious.

For more information click the following links:

Condividi su altri siti