Nokioteca Forum

[App] Nokia Firmware Cleaner

Visto che è stata segnalata l' esistenza di questo programma, ho cercato di reperire le info necessarie per potere fornire un ulteriore possibilità ai più smanettoni:

Nokia Firmware Cleaner

704813dde90b.jpg

The program was written to remove the application from the smartphones Symbian 9.4. On the other firmware tests were not performed.

With the advent of NFE Core 2.0 program an opportunity to clean out the original firmware. For this we need to clean rofs1 and rofs2.

At the moment, removed:

Drawing, FileBrowser, ZIP Manager, Quick Office, Adobe Reader, Welcome, My Nokia, About, Settings wizard, Operator menu, Voice commands, Message reader,

Active notes, Notes, Search, Chat, Nokia Maps, Ovi Music, Ovi Sync, OVI Store, Share Online, Podcasting, Help, Converter, Radio, Dictionary,

Calculator, Nokia Browser, Voice recorder, E-Mail, Accessory setup, Ovi Contacts, Slide to Unlock, Image print, Phone switch, Image Editor,

Video Call, Speed dial, SW update, Music Player, File\Application Manager, Here and Now, Gallery, "Video sharing", Shazam, Bounce, WLAN \ WiFi,

Internet phone, Boingo, Qik, Vlingo, joikospot.

In the "My App" available "Conversation" and the standard C6 themes: Light, Dark, White, Pink, Blue.

________________________________________________________________________________

backup / recovery applications:

You can make backup copies of all applications except the Quick Office and Adobe Reader.

To create \ restore backup applications, you must have WinRar!

________________________________________________________________________________

INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:

Removal:

1. After starting the program, enter the path to directory unzipped firmware (to folder data, private, etc.).

- A program to put down checkmark next to the applications that are present in the firmware

2. Put a checkmark in the applications that want to remove

3. Click "Add" (plus sign). The right column should appear the words "list ready."

4. "Delete" (X)

The backup / Application Recovery:

I. Back up your necessary applications

1. Put a checkmark in the desired application

2. Click on "Buckup"

II. "Return" the right applications

1. Put a checkmark in the desired application

2. Click on "Return".

To check how many free places are available and will be deleted when you delete files selected applications to:

- Specify the correct path to the firmware

- Select the appropriate application

- Click "Calculate"

- All calculations are up to kilobytes

If you tick next to "Remove empty folders", then the firmware will delete all empty folders.

Clicking on the button "My App" list run your applications from a folder MyApp.

With this list, you can work with both primary (delete, backup, restore, calculate how much space freed ,..).

Pressing the button "Create list" opens a window to create a list of application files from a folder with its files.

To create such a list, you must specify the "Name the new list" and "The path to the folder with the files" (to folder data, private, etc.).

If you checked on the "Create a language pack" will be created with a list of language files, which will remove all of the firmware found the language of the application package.

To complete the click on "Create" button and a new application will be available in the "My App".

Version 2.1 - Download

- Fully refining system recovery applications. Now the user can create backup copies he needed applications (except for Quick Office, Adobe Reader and the standard themes)

- Added delete the application "Software Update" (thx CrazySanya)

- Removed delete the application "MediaBar" (when it is removed there were problems with the work of the Internet)

- Russian and English interfaces are now in one program

- Tighter integration with NokiaCooker

- Significantly accelerates deletion of files

Version 2.2 - Nokia Firmware Cleaner 2.2.zip

- A more complete removal of the Voice Record, Ovi Maps, Email

- Added removal of applications: Music player, File\Application manager, Location, Here and Now,Gallery

- Added Turkish language by dangerous

- Fixed a bug when you do not scan for files language pack

Version 3.0 beta 1 - Nokia FW Cleaner 3.0 beta 1.rar

- Improved the majority of the lists to delete.

- The list of languages is loaded dynamically from a folder Lang. Now you can easily add your language in the program.

- Removed "Online support", as he was associated with the configuration of PnP, and frees up space a little.

- Removed "Location", since it had many problems.

- Improved system for creating \ restore backups. Now you can create \ restore backup copies of all applications at once though.

- You can now download a list of their applications to the program. The "My app" opens a window into your applications folder of MyApp.

- The calculation takes into account the freed space "My App".

- "My Applications" you can backup and restore.

- When calculating the exempt places now have calculated number of deleted files.

- Added button "Donate" for donations.

- Added ability to change the width of a column with a choice of applications.

- Added ability to create their own lists of the folder with the needed files (click "Create list").

- Added ability to search and delete all empty folders in the firmware.

- Removal of the standard themes C6 has been removed (these themes are available in the "My Applications").

- Removed the button to reduce the bottom because of bugs arising from the program interface to some of the "machines".

- Added delete the application "Video sharing", Shazam, Bounce, WLAN \ WiFi, Internet phone, Boingo, Qik, Vlingo, joikospot.

- Removed item removal Ovi Maps 3.06.

- A list of files to delete are now displayed when you click "Show List".

- The state of the list is displayed in a label that says "ready list \ empty".

- Removed the button "Open" and "Save" because of uselessness.

- Removing applications "Correspondence" has been removed, but remains available in the "My Applications".

- Many small improvements and bug fixes.

- Added user interface languages: Polish from marcv; French from cedric31. These languages were for version 2.2, so the translation is not complete.

ATTENZIONE: Nokioteca non si assume nessuna responsabilità in merito all' utilizzo di detti programmi. :angel:

Modificato da Darkangel
  • Mi Piace 1
Condividi su altri siti

Per una versione di Firmware Cleaner (la 2.2) ci sono anche istruzioni in Italiano:

Nokia Firmware Cleaner 2.2 - Per il download vedere il primo post

Nokia Firmware Cleaner 2.2 è un software completamente FULL e FREEWARE che ti permette, dopo aver scompattato la ROF2 del tuo firmware da personalizzare, di rimuovere completamente le applicazioni che non desideri avere nel tuo Nokia. La cancellazione dei programmi avviene in maniera pulita e completa e il software è semplice e in lingua inglese.

Per eliminare e alleggerire il tuo CFW basterà semplicemente flaggare le opzioni disponibili nel software, scegliendo anticipatamente la cartella nella quale la ROF2 è stata scompattata e attendere il completamente dell'operazione che avviene in 3 - 5 secondi circa.

Il software è compatibile con Windows XP e funziona perfettamente (eseguendo il programma come amministratore) su Windows Vista e Seven

ATTENZIONE

Nokia Firmware Cleaner 2.2 è un software che pur eliminando i file di installazione e tutti i pacchetti predefiniti delle applicazioni indesiderate è necessario che nella cartella private\10202be9\101F8847.txt si aggiungano le UID delle applicazioni che si hanno precedentemente eliminato evitando così che rimangano le "icone rotte" nella cartella applicazioni, non lasciando così tracce e facendo un'installazione pulita.

TIPS:

Per eliminare tracce di programmi da resource/apps e per nascondere le icone bisogna procedere come segue:

Aprire il file private/10202be9/101F8847.txt

Andare alla riga che inizia con 0x8 string e mettere gli UID delle applicazioni che si vuole nascondere.

Di default quella riga si trova così:

0x8 string "10008d5e" 16777216 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=WriteDeviceData

Per nascondere le icone delle applicazioni mettere i loro UID separati da virgola dopo 10008d5e.

Ad esempio:

0x8 string "10008d5e,xxxxxxx,yyyyyyyy,zzzzzzzz" 16777216 cap_rd=alwayspass cap_wr=WriteDeviceData

alle x y o z sostituire l' UID dell' applicazione che si vuole nascondere.

Gli UID dei programmi sono disponibili in una lista completa disponibile nel download sottostante, (Utility Pack contiene anche Quickinfo.wgz che si dovrà installare nel telefono, la lista di tutti gli UID utili e la guida per l' eliminazione dei programmi) e da li segnarsi gli UID che si vogliono eliminare.

Utility Pack - Download

Modificato da Darkangel
Condividi su altri siti

• 2 mesi dopo...

Seguo quella del topic e poi ne ho trovata una nell'archivio, praticamente aperto il programma seleziono la cartella dove tengo il firmware e quindi dove c'è la rof2 e poi spunto i programmi che voglio togliere poi sotto premo una x rossa che dovrebbe cancellare le app dalla rom poi salvo ma nella cartella di salvataggio c'è solo un file txt

Modificato da TWT
Condividi su altri siti

• 3 settimane dopo...
  • 3 mesi dopo...
  • 1 mese dopo...
  • 2 settimane dopo...
  • 2 mesi dopo...
  • 1 mese dopo...
  • 5 mesi dopo...