Nokioteca Forum

About New Devcerts Issued After 23 / June / 2011

Il.Socio

Don't worry, You'r english is quite enough ;)

here is list of apps that can be signed by new certificates: https://www.nokioteca.net/home/forum/index.php/topic/204169-apps-attualmente-signabili/

we are still working on some solution for hacking Vivaz, but no success till now.

Thank you very much!!! :thumbs:

Condividi su altri siti

• 1 mese dopo...
  • 2 settimane dopo...

but I don't want to hack my phone, I just want someone to help me change the UID of virtual keyboard so that it will be in the unprotected range to be installed on my N8

"ALL THE DEVCERTS issued after 23/June can be only used to sign apps which UID belongs to the unprotected-range: 0xE0000000-0xEFFFFFFF"

it's what koupusan has been able to do with another sis file.

Modificato da mayanew
Condividi su altri siti

hi guys , how r u all?

a simple question

is there a simple way to hack sony ericsson satio ?

i downloaded the certificate and key but whenever i sign a program and try to install it

i get this message

limited by certificate can not install

so please help me guys

or any body can get me ( advanced call manager ) works on sony ericsson satio

thanks for all

Modificato da mr_power_10
Condividi su altri siti

• 2 settimane dopo...
  • 2 settimane dopo...

Can I hack Nokia 6710s RM-491 021.013 with the certificate that generates

the post to the opened topic entitled 'Richiedi qui il tuo certificato [date]'

if i send a message??

Because i don´t understand what this thread says:

https://www.nokioteca.net/home/forum/index.php/topic/204638-about-new-devcerts-issued-after-23-june-2011/

Thanks in advance.

Condividi su altri siti

• 3 settimane dopo...

I applied for certificate and key.i got it and download it.i put it inside freesigner,then signed any unsigned apps successfully with my freesigner, but when i come to install that apps it tell me 'unable to install constrain by the certificate' ooh..pls help me out, iam new in this site.am using C6-00. Imei 357901040620401.

Condividi su altri siti

• 1 mese dopo...
  • 2 mesi dopo...

i've wasted a lot of money downloading apps that shows certificate error when i try to install them.i thought the troubles were over when i recieved my cert and key but the helloOX app is not working on my nokia6120c.i would be very glad if you can tell me why and also give me a step by tutorial on how to hack my phone and install helloOX.PLEASE PUT ALL NECESSARY LINKS FOR EASY ACCESS.THANK YOU!

Condividi su altri siti