Nokioteca Forum

About New Devcerts Issued After 23 / June / 2011

Il.Socio

Due to changes to the SymbianSigned website, ALL THE DEVCERTS issued after 23/June can be only used to sign apps which UID belongs to the unprotected-range: 0xE0000000-0xEFFFFFFF

In brief... if you've obtained a DevCert after the 23/June (despite by the website you used to get it) then:

- You can't sign any .sis app (or .sis mod), but only those (few) which UID belongs to the unprotected-range (eg: RP+ Lite Version and HelloOX 2.03)

- You can't hack anymore the phone using HelloOX 2.11 or JustHackIt! or CertHack (because these contains an embedded .sis which UID is not in the unprotected-range)

- You can still hack it using HelloOX 2.03 (if your phone is supported)

- You can still hack it using a modded UDA (valid for ALL the devices)

The way I prefeer is to create an hacked UDA by adding the *.ldd files only... Then sign (using a DevCert) and install RP+ Lite Version (it can be signed using the new DevCerts too)

Doing in this way, if you don't apply any patches, you can be sure that the phone will behave exactly as the original, because all components are 100% original, no component is permanently replaced...

And when you want to change the behaviour from "vanilla" to "hacked", you just need to apply the included installserver and open4all patches.

You can even put them in "auto" if you need to use the phone as "hacked" for most of time.

Modificato da Il.Socio
  • Mi Piace 7
Condividi su altri siti

is there any other way to hack my nokia C5-03? if yes then plz provide me link and the way to hack!

All the phones can be hacked by flashing a modded UDA file (including the C5-03)

You only need to place *.ldd files in the UDA, flash it using Phoenix and eventually install RP+

Unfortunately, at current time, the step-by-step guide is available in Italian language only:

https://www.nokioteca.net/home/forum/index.php/topic/203987-hack-per-tutti-i-modelli-flash-del-firmware-con-phoenix-aggiunta-di-rp

Modificato da Il.Socio
Condividi su altri siti

I just want to say that I have personal (or better say, "for public" ??) collection of pre-hacked ROMs on FWROMKY.4SHARED.COM

there are UDA files mostly for most of phones and FW versions, new one will be added soon (If you have some that is not there, and is tested, just upload it to UPLOAD folder there and write a personal message)

Oh, and thanks to PYLER for cooking ;)

Modificato da Rusnak-COBRA
Condividi su altri siti

All these have been hacked with *.ldd in \sys\bin\

Flash the UDA, then sign and install RP+ Lite Version to complete the hack.

> Download 5230 - RM-588_21.6.005_001_000_U001.uda

> Download 5230 - RM588_40.0.003_001_001_U001.uda

> Download 5230 - RM588_40.6.003_001_000_U001.uda

> Download 5230 - RM588_50.0.001_000_000_U001.uda

> Download 5230 - RM588_50.6.001_000_000_U001.uda

> Download 5530 - RM-504_32.0.007_007_000_U001.uda - (created by Pissa)

> Download 5800 - RM356_50.0.005_002_U231.uda - (created by Ste-GasGas)

> Download 5800 - RM-356_52.0.007_026_000_U01.uda

> Download E52 - RM469_052.003_U006.000_prd.uda - (created by suris)

> Download N95 - RM159_31.0.002_039_U01_uda

> Download N96 - RM-247_30.033_100.1_prd.uda

> Download N97 - RM505_507_22.0.110_uda_1_001.uda

> Download N97 Mini - RM555_10.0.020_uda_16_001.uda

> Download X6 - RM-559_30.0.003_001_000_U001.uda

> Download C7-00 - RM-675_014.002_U01.01_79.92_prd.uda

> Download C7-00 - RM-691_020.037_313.01_TMO_US_79.92_uda

> Download N8-00 - RM-596_011.012_U01.01_79.92_prd.uda

> Download N8-00 - RM-596_013.016_263_IT_CV.01_79.92_prd.uda

> Download N8-00 - RM-596_014.002_U01.01_79.92_prd.uda

> Download N8-00 - RM-596_014.002_263_IT_CV.01_79.92_prd.uda

The updated list can be found here: https://www.nokioteca.net/home/forum/index.php/topic/203987-hack-per-tutti-i-modelli-flash-del-firmware-con-phoenix-aggiunta-di-rp/

Modificato da Il.Socio
  • Mi Piace 1
Condividi su altri siti

All you need it just to read ;)

new certificates are still "good enough" to use it with HOX2 to hack older phones / firmwares

my new devcerts aren't signing properly justhackit by coderus as i had not good experience using hellox2 in my 5230. so m not interested using it in my C5-03!

is there any way to get cert n key for C5-03?

Condividi su altri siti

you still do not understand. previous answer is for mackoy2324

As far as I know, C5-03 is not hackable by HelloOX2.03

but for new - HelloOX 2.11 and JustHackIt! are new certificates (after 23/6/2011) unusable (due to apps UID).

So the only way to hack your phone is to flash it via JAF / Phoenix with a custom modded (pre-hacked) ROM.

Condividi su altri siti

you still do not understand. previous answer is for mackoy2324

As far as I know, C5-03 is not hackable by HelloOX2.03

but for new - HelloOX 2.11 and JustHackIt! are new certificates (after 23/6/2011) unusable (due to apps UID).

So the only way to hack your phone is to flash it via JAF / Phoenix with a custom modded (pre-hacked) ROM.

ohh :( ...

anyways thanks 4 the info bro!!!

Condividi su altri siti

hi all.. I wish and hope wealth for all of you for ever.! all we have our problems, big, small, for us, deferent and same, they will excist for ever.. They always getting in our way, but we, are not gonna be forever here... ! It's our life,! not them,don't let them decide for you, do your own little mistakes,not they for you.. Do anything you want! So stand up from your chair, desk, bed, sheet, go for a walk, (run i sugest) talk to a stranger (girl,boy).. kindly.. Don't be shy,what you have to lose? you never now.. if you are alone and don't like anyone round you because aren't "human" and are fake etc.. then talk to them like they, act only to them like they to you, only with that way gonna figure it.. . smiling is free.. Give it to all!

Pfff ... I forgot 1 thing.. I have n95 8gb RM320 V35.0.001 i tired searching cert to sign Hello, i just wanna install all unsigned apps, that's all.. and opda is off request cert.. What to do? Can anyone please help me?

Condividi su altri siti

Hello PavlosPaloykos,

What a strange prologue :)

N95 with any FW version is still hackable by signed HelloOX 2.03. Even new certificates are "good enough" for doing so.

I suggest you to look again to first message received from admin ;)

there was a link with guid how to obtain certificate here on our forum.

https://www.nokioteca.net/home/forum/index.php/topic/155218-ita-come-richiedere-un-devcert-certificato-symbian/

As I know, there is maybe one new strange way for hacking the phones... I will investigate more tomorrow and try on some phones in my collection, hope it will be easier at least for S60v3 users

Condividi su altri siti

hi all.. I wish and hope wealth for all of you for ever.! all we have our problems, big, small, for us, deferent and same, they will excist for ever.. They always getting in our way, but we, are not gonna be forever here... ! It's our life,! not them,don't let them decide for you, do your own little mistakes,not they for you.. Do anything you want! So stand up from your chair, desk, bed, sheet, go for a walk, (run i sugest) talk to a stranger (girl,boy).. kindly.. Don't be shy,what you have to lose? you never now.. if you are alone and don't like anyone round you because aren't "human" and are fake etc.. then talk to them like they, act only to them like they to you, only with that way gonna figure it.. . smiling is free.. Give it to all!

Pfff ... I forgot 1 thing.. I have n95 8gb RM320 V35.0.001 i tired searching cert to sign Hello, i just wanna install all unsigned apps, that's all.. and opda is off request cert.. What to do? Can anyone please help me?

Good philosophy though :rolleyes:

Condividi su altri siti

2. yes,Its possible but ... I tried change UID of jbaktaskman. I changed all UIDs of exe,dll files. But when I started jbaktaskman (with new UID) , jbaktaskman was crashed .. I use to change UID SIS Contents , maybe EpocID is better to change UID of apps ...

Condividi su altri siti

Hello PavlosPaloykos,

What a strange prologue :)

N95 with any FW version is still hackable by signed HelloOX 2.03. Even new certificates are "good enough" for doing so.

I suggest you to look again to first message received from admin ;)

there was a link with guid how to obtain certificate here on our forum.

https://www.nokioteca.net/home/forum/index.php/topic/155218-ita-come-richiedere-un-devcert-certificato-symbian/

As I know, there is maybe one new strange way for hacking the phones... I will investigate more tomorrow and try on some phones in my collection, hope it will be easier at least for S60v3 users

Hi my friend, thanks for reply, i follow the wright steps i sopose, and i post request cert to the section that i found, by the way i'm greco from (patrai) and i don't know italian" mama mia> only a few english, and i want to complain by the way why system messages are in italian only? And some topics that say english and are at italian too; i love italy but i don't know italian.. maybe you know how many days my cert/key will be ready and how will become mine? I mean how i'l download them?

Condividi su altri siti

And some topics that say english and are at italian too; i love italy but i don't know italian.. maybe you know how many days my cert/key will be ready and how will become mine? I mean how i'l download them?

The English section has just been created, so maybe at the beginning some topics were not properly transalted in English... but now everything should be fine.

About your DevCert, it is ready within 24 hours and you can download it from the same topic where you posted your request. :)

For your case, you can find the devcert here:

https://www.nokioteca.net/home/forum/index.php/topic/205147-richiedi-qui-il-tuo-certificato-15072011/page__st__160

and it is waiting for you since 16/July... ;)

Modificato da Il.Socio
  • Mi Piace 1
Condividi su altri siti

do you really think that me, other modders and HelloOX team are so stupid, not to try such easy thing if it was possible???

you can change app UID, but you can not change UID of one internal app in HelloOX, because this UID has to be the same as it is now, as this app is update for certupdater (part of OVI). if we wanna update it, we need to have same UID - as it is out of supported range, we can not sign it (or we can, but not to install ist). Do you understand it now?

you can repack it by SisContents. But it's not useful for anyone. It will never work.

I am not writing it to you to stop trying :D just don't do anything useless ;) please

• Mi Piace 1
Condividi su altri siti