Nokioteca Forum

Condividere La Connessione Di Casa Senza Usare Gnubox

jnr

Con GnuBox sinceramente ho trovato molte difficoltà a sfruttare la connessione di casa per andare in internet col mio N73 anche se le guide presenti qui erano davvero ben fatte (ricordo quella del bravo Ramon77). Purtroppo dopo ripetuti tentativi non sono riuscito a concludere molto e così ho cercato (e trovato) un modo alternativo a GnuBox.

L'alternativa a GnuBox si chiama Hiisi Suite. Grazie ad Hiisi Suite potete connettere il vostro Symbian ad internet sfruttando la connessione internet del vostro pc (naturalmente la connessione può avvenire entro il raggio d'azione del Bluetooth).

E dove sta il vantaggio ad usare Hiisi Suite invece di GnuBox!!! E' FACILE DA USARE E NON RICHIEDE DI CREARE NUOVI MODEM E CONNESSIONI IN INGRESSO!! Non aprirete nemmeno "Connessioni di rete"!!

Ho trovato su internet un bel tutorial che spiega come installare e far funzionare il tutto; anche se è in inglese non è difficile intutire il da farsi quindi...

buona connessione a tutti!!

Ah Hiisi Suite è stato testato su 6630, N73, N95, E61 quindi per questi cellulari funziona di sicuro, per altri modelli che usano Symbian comunque non dovrebbero esserci problemi.

Vi lascio l'archivio di Hiisi SUite che contiene tutto il necessario.

STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL

(read carefully)

Note: Do not skip this! Read carefully !!!

You may need JAVA JRE (java runtime environment). Most PCs, may already have the java jre installed, you can check your version by open a command prompt (Start / run / cmd - enter) then in black window, type "java -version" (without quotes) and press enter. Version will be displayed if installed. If not CLICK HERE to get it.

OK, here we go then.

█ Step 1

First create a new acces point:

Go to - tools > settings > connection > access points > options > create new access point

Name the access point anything you wish. In my case I called it Bt, but you name it as you want since the connection name doesn't matter, unlike GnuBox. Example - Connection Name > Bt (Or anything else you want. Be careful, Connection Name and Acces Point Name are different things)

Leave everything on default then go to options > advanced settings. On the proxy server address enter 127.0.0.1 and 1234 as the proxy port number. Now press back two times to exit and save the new acces point.

b6e14bc2d0b6-841296.jpg30b0053e2910-841281.jpg

█ Step 2

Installation on the phone

On the folder that you extracted \Hiisi1.6.3\Hiisi\bin there are Hiisi.jar and Hiisi.jad.

Copy both files to the root of your MMC or phone memory, doesn't matter how you get the files to your phone, via usb or bluetooth, is important that both files are in the same directory for proper installation.

Then using any file explorer (could even use nokia file mgr. app) locate and run the hiisi.jad file and not the JAR, this will be in path looking something like E:/hiisi.jad (it is important to run the jad file, and NOT the jar file, or simply wont work at all, but jar file must also be present in same dir as the jad file for successful installation) so follow all on screen prompts which comes from after clicking the hiisi.jad file, and go ahead and install it.

>> Update:

When prompted for the installation directory when you install the .jad file, select the directory where your .jad and .jar files are located.

Example:

If you have transfered the files on E:/, select memory card to install the .jad file.

If you have transfered them on C:/ select phone memory to install the .jad file.

█ Step 3

Configuring the server on PC

First we need to know the COM port used by your bluetooth. In my case is COM11 under BlueSoleil 2.1.3 Release. In the main panel of BlueSoleil go to My Services > Properties > Serial Port A.

967e80781409-841347.jpg

For default Windows XP SP2 and Vista drivers here is a screenshot that may help to find the COM Port. You can go to Control Panel > Bluetooth Devices > COM Ports tab.

comtabai3-841299.jpg

Update: On the Service Properties > Personal Area Networking, be sure you have the "Enable DHCP Server" checked.

d95e014c7875-841300.jpg

Now we need to edit the COM Port in the Pihatonttu.cmd.

Open Notepad and drag and drop Pihatonttu.cmd inside the Notepad.

You should see this:

Code:

start javaw -Djava.library.path=. -cp .\lib\comm.jar;.\lib\jdic.jar;.\class Pihatonttu.PihatonttuMain COM7 null

In the COM7, change the number 7 to your COM Port used by bluetooth. In my case is COM11 so it should be like this:

Code:

start javaw -Djava.library.path=. -cp .\lib\comm.jar;.\lib\jdic.jar;.\class Pihatonttu.PihatonttuMain COM11 null

If you want to use 3rd party proxy server just replace null with 200.65.127.161:3128 or any other proxy you want.

Example

Code:

start javaw -Djava.library.path=. -cp .\lib\comm.jar;.\lib\jdic.jar;.\class Pihatonttu.PihatonttuMain COM11 200.65.127.161:3128

Note: You can do the same with the Pihatonttu_localhost.cmd file but in my case it worked with Pihatonttu.cmd.

Ctrl+S to save it and close Notepad. Now double click the Pihatonttu.cmd and the Pihatonttu Proxy window will appear.

Note: If you get error like "COM Port is in use" when you launch the app, close it and launch again .

217dd190c503-841294.jpg

█ Step 4

Now launch the Hiisi Proxy on your Phone. It will ask you "Allow application Hiisi bla bla bla...?" Press Yes.

Select and press Bluetooth Mode then it will say "Inquiring bluetooth devices..."

5e7319ffe21a-841277.jpg8eefe5bc20d4-841280.jpg

Now choose your PC bluetooth name then it will search for bluetooth serial port.

b179aa752c72-841298.jpg

On the next screen you will see the btspp://..... selection.This is the RFCOMM service and you need to select this one. (select the first and not the second)

6a6655212744-841279.jpg

Now you will see this screen.

8eefe5bc20d4-841280.jpg

Normally you can go ahead on browsing the web now but to be sure let's go to Options > Settings. Bluetooth mode must be selected.

Bluetooth Connection > Check now must be checked.

User Agent > Select Mozilla/5.0(Symbian OS S60 Browser/Safari) then press OK

(If you have problem connecting and get an error 500 select the SoftBank as user agent and it will work ok)

3e3affee2a42-841276.jpg

After pressing OK, Checking Bluetooth Connection screen will appear and you have to allow the application to use connectivity applications.

If you see the screen as below, you actually did it.

93a9d678a69e-841293.jpg

█ Step 5

Now without exiting the Hiisi Proxy, unlike GnuBox, open the browser on the phone and try to open any web page. When prompted which access point to use, select your new dummy access point. In my case I called it Bt so I have to select that.

fbc9ecec26e3-841302.jpg

This is my method on how I put it to work under BlueSoleil Software.

Thanks to marty3 from another forum for his clear tutorial.

This will work not only on Symbian but almost on every Java MIDP 2.0 capable phone.

__Hiisi1.6.3.rar

Condividi su altri siti

Ciao, ho provato ad eseguire questo programmino per sfruttare la connessione di casa col mio n73 però ho avuto una difficoltà in questo punto:

Update: On the Service Properties > Personal Area Networking, be sure you have the "Enable DHCP Server" checked.

Non riesco a capire dove abilitare il dhcp server, mi sapreste dare una mano?

Grazie

Ah un altra cosa i driver blusoleil li devo installare per forza?

mi pare di aver capito di no, visto che di default su xp la COM la posso troavre in quell'altro modo però..ditemi voi.

ciao ciao

Condividi su altri siti

• 1 mese dopo...
  • 2 mesi dopo...

Ciao a tutti... ho seguito la guida e sul programma Hiisi mi dice :

- Bluetooth connection is avaible.

- Hiisi Proxi (Bluetooth mode) is idling....

Ma poi quando lancio il Browser del mio N73 mi da il seg.errore:

Dati pacch... autorizzazione non riuscita.

Qualcuno riesce a darmi una mano?

Grazie anticipate

Gabriele :mumble:

Condividi su altri siti

• 4 mesi dopo...
  • 2 mesi dopo...
  • 2 anni dopo...