Tutorial Per Certificare Con Symbiansigned

enne91

• Risposte 106
  • Created
  • Ultima Risposta

Top Posters In This Topic

ecco cosa da sempre a me allora?

Open Signed Online

FAILURE: Submitted .sis file uses a UID that is not allocated to the account holder matching this email address (0x200087b5 )

Open Signed Online (BETA) Service Information

* Open Signed Online beta service has now moved to 24hour availability

* If we discover issues that impact the performance and/or functionality of the service. Such problems may result in the service being taken off-line at short notice for extended periods.

* The Open Signed Online process is fully described here.

* Open Signed Online currently does not allow you to sign a SIS that is allocated to someone else and hasn't been enabled for Open Signing; i.e. if the email address you use for Open Signed Online MUST match the email address of the account which created a UID.

* Alternatively the service will allow signing of SIS files with UIDs in the Test Range; i.e. 0xE0000000...0xEFFFFFFF.

* If you attempt to sign the same SIS file in rapid succession, the service you receive will proportionally slow down. This is to prevent abuse of the service.

* Installation of the signed SIS file will be restricted to the IMEI (i.e. mobile phone) you entered and valid for 36 months.

* SIS files that have been Open Signed will present a notification upon installation that the SIS file is intended for development purposes only.

* The service will work for SIS files intended for all Symbian-based UIs, i.e. S60 and UIQ.

* SIS files can be signed for all Platform Security Capabilities except CommDD, MultimediaDD, NetworkControl, DiskAdmin, DRM, AllFiles, TCB.

Condividi su altri siti

ecco cosa da sempre a me allora?

Open Signed Online

FAILURE: Submitted .sis file uses a UID that is not allocated to the account holder matching this email address (0x200087b5 )

Open Signed Online (BETA) Service Information

* Open Signed Online beta service has now moved to 24hour availability

* If we discover issues that impact the performance and/or functionality of the service. Such problems may result in the service being taken off-line at short notice for extended periods.

* The Open Signed Online process is fully described here.

* Open Signed Online currently does not allow you to sign a SIS that is allocated to someone else and hasn't been enabled for Open Signing; i.e. if the email address you use for Open Signed Online MUST match the email address of the account which created a UID.

* Alternatively the service will allow signing of SIS files with UIDs in the Test Range; i.e. 0xE0000000...0xEFFFFFFF.

* If you attempt to sign the same SIS file in rapid succession, the service you receive will proportionally slow down. This is to prevent abuse of the service.

* Installation of the signed SIS file will be restricted to the IMEI (i.e. mobile phone) you entered and valid for 36 months.

* SIS files that have been Open Signed will present a notification upon installation that the SIS file is intended for development purposes only.

* The service will work for SIS files intended for all Symbian-based UIs, i.e. S60 and UIQ.

* SIS files can be signed for all Platform Security Capabilities except CommDD, MultimediaDD, NetworkControl, DiskAdmin, DRM, AllFiles, TCB.

Ovviamente hai scelto un programma che è unsigned ma non opensigned....quindi il programma per adesso non può essere signato se non per chi ha un file .cer ed il file .key

Devi aspettare la modifica degli UID del programma, sempre che il pogrammatore decida di farlo.

Importante: vedo che tutti chiedete di rotateme.....bene per poterlo signare online on la guida dovete utilizzare la versione 2.1 che Samir vi lascierà scaricare dopo aver fatto una donazione (potete dare quello che volete.

La versione 2.0 è signabile solo con il .cer ed il .key, quindi se non li avete evitate di perderci del tempo perchè non ve lo lascerà certificare b)

Condividi su altri siti

Ragazzi sto provando DANNATAMENTE a registrarmi per poter certificare Offline! Finalmente sono riuscito a farlo, ma ogni volta che vado sulla pagina per fare l'upload del file .CSR mi dice ogni volta

"Your request has failed. Reason:

-Developer Certificates will be ENABLED for users who have a Publisher ID ONLY

-ONLY if you used a Publisher ID to create a .csr file with the DevCertCreate tool will you be able to use Open Signed Offline to create a Developer Certificate.

-Developer Certificates are currently DISABLED for users without a Publisher ID. Users who DO NOT have a Publisher ID CANNOT request Developer Certificates or use Open Signed Offline.

-If you have recently obtained a Publisher ID and are unable to create a Developer Certificate using Open Signed Offline please request support through the Symbian Signed forum on the Symbian Developer Network here "

Ma come diamine si fà ad avere un PUBLISHER ID ??? Che diamine è ??

b) sono allo stremo ;)

help me b)

Condividi su altri siti

ciao a tutti

ho provato questo nuovo metodo di certificazione e ripetuto, ma quando provo ad installare il programma sul cell. mi dice:

impossibile installare. Vincolato da certificato!

perchè? b)

controlla nelle impostazioni del telefono che non sia impostata la verifica in line dello stesso.....

ehmm scusate...

ho provato a seguire la guida per certificare rotate me

mi è arrivata la prima mail dove dovevo confermare...

ma la seconda mail non mi è mai arrivata (sono passati 3 gg ormai...)

cosa faccio? ho sbagliato qualcosa o devo aspettare?

purtroppo non aspettare più.....rotate me rientra tra i programmi non ancora signabili sul sito.

Leggiti l'altro tutorial di P@sco o sopra o sotto questa discussione, con qello risolvi....

Condividi su altri siti

ciao a tutti

ho provato questo nuovo metodo di certificazione e ripetuto, ma quando provo ad installare il programma sul cell. mi dice:

impossibile installare. Vincolato da certificato!

perchè? b)

ti faccio la stessa domanda che ho fatto a Darkypst......che programma intendi certificare?

Per Rotateme oggi è uscita la beta 3 funzionante con questo metodo di cerificazione. Ovviamente il programma si ottiene sul sito di Samir previa donazione ed iscrizione al forum (obbligatorie entrambe per poterlo scaricare).

Condividi su altri siti

ti faccio la stessa domanda che ho fatto a Darkypst......che programma intendi certificare?

Per Rotateme oggi è uscita la beta 3 funzionante con questo metodo di cerificazione. Ovviamente il programma si ottiene sul sito di Samir previa donazione ed iscrizione al forum (obbligatorie entrambe per poterlo scaricare).

Io vorrei certificare rotateMe 1.50 Beta 1 perchè ho saputo che questa versione funziona nell'N81, cmq per FontRouter come faccio? oppure conosci altri programmi con la stessa funzione? grazie mille.

Condividi su altri siti