Nokioteca Forum

3rd Edition Themes By Taieb

• 3 settimane dopo...
  • Risposte 598
  • Created
  • Ultima Risposta

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbs: In the first place… congratulations your works are wonderful! if I can… I ask to you to make for me a perfect themes as pink-equalizer but red and delicate…with red decorations (I've got NOKIA N73 Red)...you astonish to me! If you can't...I wanna a red-equalizer with a small modification… in the Music Player, I want them to the keys like those of the pink equalizer but red… because in Red- equalizer are blue! thanks a lot…came back soon...you are the best one!!! :thumbs:
Condividi su altri siti

• 3 settimane dopo...

Ma perchè starà latitando???

Eppure in questi giorni ha fatto degli interventi nel forum ma non capisco

come mai non pubblica più niente...specialmente gli ultimi che ha fatto e che qualcuno già usa :thumbs:

Anzi vorrei fare un appello a chi già gode dei nuovi temi di Taieb...potete postarli per favore?

Così possiamo usarli anche noi :thumbs:

Condividi su altri siti

Ma perchè starà latitando???

Eppure in questi giorni ha fatto degli interventi nel forum ma non capisco

come mai non pubblica più niente...specialmente gli ultimi che ha fatto e che qualcuno già usa ;)

Anzi vorrei fare un appello a chi già gode dei nuovi temi di Taieb...potete postarli per favore?

Così possiamo usarli anche noi :shifty:

vero,mi piacerebbe provare quello sull'azzurro

Taieb,dove seeeeeiiiii!??!? :unsure:

Condividi su altri siti

Hello to All,

I dont understand what you are writing here in italian, but i'm sure that you are not appreciating the fact that i havent posted themes since a long time and I'm extremely sorry for that, i have a reason.. To be more clear, i haven't the permission to post my themes for free, starting from now, (they will be paid) because i signed an agreement with a German company which distribute High Quality Mobile Content, and they have the Exclusivity for my themes... So, i will (exceptionally and not to all people) send my new themes for free per PM for those who are interested...

I hope you understand me now, sorry again for this..

My Best Regards,

Taieb

Condividi su altri siti

Hello to All,

I dont understand what you are writing here in italian, but i'm sure that you are not appreciating the fact that i havent posted themes since a long time and I'm extremely sorry for that, i have a reason.. To be more clear, i haven't the permission to post my themes for free, starting from now, (they will be paid) because i signed an agreement with a German company which distribute High Quality Mobile Content, and they have the Exclusivity for my themes... So, i will (exceptionally and not to all people) send my new themes for free per PM for those who are interested...

My Best Regards,

Taieb

I think you diserved this to happen. I wish you more, new and fantastic creations from now on.

Best regards

Condividi su altri siti

Hello to All,

My Best Regards,

Taieb

Hi Taieb, honestly I'm a bit sad 4 this <_< , I've always appreciate your themes from the beginning (I've installed on my nokia your "white noise" yet!), but I'm sure this is an opportunity and I'm very happy 4 you, because your talent is impressive, your works are a sort of masterpiece...so go on and good luck 4 your new adventure... <_<

See you sometimes here in Nk I hope... <_<

Condividi su altri siti