System UI MODs - This is two a different variations of system ui changer. You can use ONLY one of them !!! DON’T
mix them !!!
1. Unrestricted MT-Toggles – This mode require Open mode or INCEPTION installed !!! It’s work only for N9
users with PR1.3. This tweak have 2 options:1. Coderus toggles - You CAN'T use MohammadAG repo for future updates.
2. MohammadAG toggles - You CAN use MohammadAG repo for future updates.
Both of them include:
* Latest version of Unrestricted system-ui (from MAG)
* Music control (from MAG) – auto hide is default option, you will see this ONLY when you start to play music.
* Status updater (from MAG)
* Battery percentage (from MAG)
* Availability (from Coderus)
* Hacky-Brightness applet (from Coderus)
Coderus version include toggles (from Coderus):
MAG's version include toggles (from MAG):
* Orientation lock
Both of this methods have a little problem, after rebooting.. You always get red icon with save mode:
You just need to press on this icon and choose “YES”, this will refresh your status bar and all toggles start to work.
If you DON’T want to see this after each reboot, just UNINSTALL Status updater. Or try to run tweak W (option 9)
and apply one of this options. For me it fixed this bug WITHOUT uninstallation of Status updater.
If you will install this, you CAN’T use Status Menu Extensions !!! If you already installed Status Menu Extensions
and want to try Unrestricted MT-Toggles, UNINSTALL Status Menu Extensions first !!!
Before installation of Toggles, like before, you need to run option "0" (zero) for installation Unrestricted
system-ui and MT-Toggles platform.
1. Password changer for HackyBrightness applet – Sometimes after reboot the HackyBrightness not work,
only StandartBrightness work. You can easily fix this by reinsert your "ROOT" password.
2. Rearrange status menu plugins – After installation you will get fixed menu and you can rearrange ONLY
installed applets. You need to write the name, exactly like in the list! If you want to rearrange ALL applets,
you can do this manually in this file: /etc/status-menu-items-order.conf3. Logout quick status updater – You can use this option when Quick status updater stop to work. You just
need to Logout and Login again…
Restoration of Unrestricted mod is NOT included in tweak Z !!!
2. Status Menu Extensions – This is a new app from CODeRUS (big thanks). It's still in beta version with a small
setting option. If you want to use this you need to do some things before using this app:
if you use unrestricted-ui & MT-toggles platform & MT-Togles – you need to REMOVE all of them !!!
for this tweak (app) is NOT required inception ! You can use this also on the clean device.
This tweak have two option install and uninstall. Later this app also will be available in OVI store.
In the setting you can deactivate toggles that you don't want to use or rearrange them. Long press – deactivate,
Short press – for rearrange.3. Coderus System UI – it is new variation of system ui, like unrestricted sys-ui. It’s also include all Coderus applets
and 2 stuff from MAG (status updater and music control). Inception or Open mode needed !!! This version in
testing stage !!! Thanks to Coderus.
Also like before – you CAN’T mix it with 2 previous variations !!!
When you start installation of Coderus System UI, it will ask you which variation you want to install:
1. Status menu with notifications & close button – here you have: Top of the status menu is static and Bottom
of status menu is dynamic.
2. Standard status menu – it’s static for all status menu and not include notifications & close button.
You can rearrange the order of applets here: /home/user/.status-menu Do it by editing this 3 files:
top-order and center-order – for “Status menu with notifications & close button”
order – for “Standard status menu”
You can edit it directly on your phone with editors like Redak or TXpad.
Names of installed applets, you also can see here: /usr/share/meegotouch/applicationextensions
still have bug with alarm delay
it will block rotation of lockscreen – but you can unblock it from tweak.
If you will install Music Control – the default player opens with big delay, but work good.
It probably will eat your battery more quickly
No sound when SMS arrived
Maybe some other…
If you already installed one of this variations and want to try the second one, you need to run option Uninstall ALL,
and after this install again from “0” to choosing the second variant of status menu.
Restoration of Coderus sys-ui is NOT included in tweak Z !!!