ecco intanto cosa ho trovato in rete:
RS-MMC DV 512MB Dual Voltage Mobile with storage box + adapters NEW
Manufactor: X4Store (Toshiba)
This cards is equal from Kingston only that the X4Store (Toshiba) labled. The specifications are however the same !!!
MMCmobile removable memory storage comes as a reduced-size MMC form factor and includes an adapter to double as a full-size MMC card.
The smaller size, large capacity and dual operating voltage ranges are the perfect match for mobile phones and other portable devices that have limited space and require extended battery life.
With storage capacity of up to 512 MB and support for wider bus-widths (x1, x4, x8 bit), these low-power MMCmobile removable storage cards allow users to pack media-rich content from mobile phone networks in the latest mobile phones and high-megapixel camera phones.
Notice: This specification applies also to the cards of X4Store (Toshiba).
- Capacities: 512 MB
- Dimensions: .70'' x .94'' x .05'' (18 mm x 24 mm x 1.4 mm)
- Weight: .05 oz. (1.5 g)
- Dual Voltage Operation: at 1.8V or 3.0V
- Speed: up to 8 MB/sec read rate up to 7 MB/sec write rate
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 140° F (0C to 60C)
- Storage Temperature: 4° F to 185° F (-20C to 85C)
- Standardized: complies with MMC System Specification Version 4.0
- Easy: plug-and-play
- Nokia: 3230, 3300, 3650, 3660, 6230, 6230i, 6260, 6600, 6630, 6670, 6680, 6681, 7710, 9210i, 9300, 9500 Communicator, N-Gage, N-Gage QD, N70, N90
- Motorola: A920, A925, MPx200
- Samsung: P730
- Siemens : S65, SX1
- T-Mobile: MDA Compact, MDA III
- O2: XDA, XDA II, XDA IIi, XDA IIs, XDA Mini
- imate: JAM, PDA2K
- Sendo: X
- Orange: M1000, M2000, M2500, M500, SPV E100, SPV E200, Treo 600
ho acquistato questa card in negozio a napoli a 40 euro.. mi date un parere?