- Nov 19, 2012 - Released ES Knot 1.04, a minor update fixing GL ES2 compatibility with Android 4.2
- May 31, 2012 - Released Yellow Rose of Texas WebGL, a WebGL version of the Yellow Rose of Texas demo
- August 16, 2011 - Released WebGLKnot, a WebGL version of the ES Knot demo
- July 14, 2011 - Released Bantumi GL 2.05 and ES Knot 1.03. Despite the lack of updates on this page, I've done quite a bit of work elsewhere. My OpenHub profile sums up much of it.
- May 31, 2008 - Published my Master's Thesis on Efficient Triangle Reordering for Improved Vertex Cache Utilisation in Realtime Rendering
- April 22, 2008 - Released Large Time Screensaver 1.04, including a Symbian Signed version for S60 3rd ed
- April 15, 2008 - Released a new small utility, BT Switch
- March 06, 2008 - Released a version of Large Time Screensaver for use with Open Signed Online
- December 13, 2007 - Released Bantumi GL 2.04
- August 13, 2007 - Updated my GnuPoc package, now including replacement versions of mifconv and elf2e32 and a Symbian 9 compatible version of rcomp
- July 24, 2007 - Wrote a small guide on generating symbian developer certificate requests using OpenSSL.
- June 20, 2007 - Finally got a brief info page about Movino published, even though the project has been finished quite some time ago already.
- May 26, 2007 - Signed all sis packages for S60 3rd edition, with a new self-signed certificate with much longer validity time. (The old files signed with the previous certificate expire in mid June 2007.)
- April 10, 2007 - Released Bantumi GL 2.03
- January 24, 2007 - Updated Large Time Screensaver to 1.02 and added a bit more info about it
- December 27, 2006 - Added a guide on using Bluetooth File Exchange on OS X with Series 60 2nd edition devices, and two accompanying tools
- November 8, 2006 - Released MiniBlaster 1.01 supporting Series 60 3rd edition
- October 15, 2006 - Updated the guide on Symbian on OS X and Linux with GnuPoc patches for many Series 60 versions, including Series 60 3rd edition
- September 25, 2006 - Added a guide on Symbian development on OS X and Linux
- September 10, 2006 - Released Bantumi GL 2.02 and ES Knot 1.02, added Series 60 version of Caffeine
- August 29, 2006 - Updated this webpage slightly
- August 5, 2006 - Updated San Angeles Observation slightly
- July 26, 2006 - Released Large Time Screensaver 1.01
- July 5, 2006 - Released Bantumi GL 2.01 and ES Knot 1.01
- June 27, 2006 - Released Bantumi GL 2.0
I've also made a Linux and MacOS X port of the game Porrasturvat™ - Stair Dismount™.
(Porrasturvat™ and Stair Dismount™ trademarks are owned by Jetro Lauha.)