L’aggiornamento del software di sistema per il Nokia N9 alla versione firmware PR 1.3, che viene reso disponibile in questi giorni da Nokia, compare in un video che ne illustra le caratteristiche principali.
La user interface rimane pressoché invariata rispetto al firmware PR 1.2, ma, nonostante questo, il changelog risulta piuttosto corposo, anche se Nokia, ufficialmente, non ha pubblicato quasi nulla al riguardo, tranne una generica dichiarazione che parla di oltre 1000 migliorie.
Allora ci pensa la community del forum talk maemo che raccoglie in un thread tutte le modifiche apportate dal nuovo firmware, raccolte dagli utenti del Nokia N9, che pubblichiamo di seguito.
Changelog riportato dagli utenti:
- file upload now seems to work using the default browser (1)
- video decoding got improved (1) (2) (3)
- UI feels alot smoother now (1) (2) (3)
- Beep profile has an Icon on status bar and standby screen (1) (2)
- It seems that wireless networks are found much faster than before. In addition the device sees more networks than with PR1.2 (1)
- Fix for GNOME Bug 662125 – Sharing uses 100% CPU if a client requests a lot of small slices from a media file, most visible symptom is choppy video playback (1)
- Compatibility fix for XBox360 (GNOME Bug 664184): Previously showed a single song up to 5 times in the "All Songs" list (1)
- better NFC support with C7 (1)
- Inception 0.1 security hole got fixed (but there is Inception 0.2 already) (1)
- Swipe resistance fix for RSS reader app (1)
- "Fenix not responding" message was renamed to "Mail not responding" (1)
- certificate-based access in MfE works now (1)
- Swype keyboard works again properly in terminal (was broken on pr1.2) (1)
- The browser top sites selection seems to be less laggy coming up (1)
- Camera improvements (out of centre focusing and improved autofocus in low light) (1)
- New fonts again (1)
- Nokia Maps positioning is a lot faster when in indoor (1)
- Twitter app now support timeline & mentions streaming (1)
- The weather widget background on the notification screen is now transparent (1) (2)
- Copy/Paste text is more precise now to select (1)
- Nokia Music store payment bug fixed (1)
- Various minor performance and layouting fixes were made for the application icons and folders (1)
- Bookmarks were opened using the previous default browser after changing the default browser (1)
- Application icons were sometimes incorrectly shown after unsuccessful application installation (1)
- Some default application names were truncated in some languages (1)
- Notification timestamps were incorrect in certain scenarios (1)
- Profile selection did not work after using headset (1)
- Lock screen did not update when connected to a TV (1)
Grazie a gianmarcocarota per gli screenshots.