L’applicazione Nokia Link, che permette di trasferire di file multimediali dal Nokia N9 a un PC Windows o Mac in modo pratico e veloce, si aggiorna alla versione 1.2.388.3317.
Questa nuova release, ancora in versione Beta, oltre a correggere i diversi bachi della versione precedente, aggiunge il supporto ai device Symbian e migliora le prestazioni generali. Di seguito il changelog.
- Symbian phones could still be connected to Nokia Link
- In Windows XP, user sometimes got a crash when quitting Nokia Link: a dialog popup “DpEngine.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close”
- Nokia Link was not included in Autoplay when N9 was connected
- Amount of copied tracks was greater than the total amount after copying many times
- “Finished copying” notification was not shown after sync, if sync started when First Time Use tutorial was running
- First Time Use notification was shown when taking the backup or restore
- Nokia Link showed all media files copied, although some of them were removed from phone
Per ulteriori informazioni e per il download gratuito accedete a questa pagina.