Nokia ha rilasciato un aggiornamento firmware per E63, E71 ed E66. La nuova versione 410.21.010 aggiunge alcune funzionalità (Nokia Messaging IM2.0.19 e Mail for Exchange 3.0.50) e apporta diverse migliorie e correzioni ai bachi. Di seguito il changelog.
Potete installare il nuovo firmare utilizzando il Nokia Software Update dopo avere eseguito un backup dei dati.
Following baselines/functionalities have been upgraded.
• Nokia Messaging IM2.0.19
• Gimlet v18.104.22.168
• Mail for Exchange 3.0.50
CHANGES AND IMPROVEMENTS:
• Many functionality and Stability improvements in MfE. MFE3.0 has new features like HTML and Subfolders support.
• IM2.0.19 has many localization error corrections. IM installation has been moved to Phone Memory instead of Memory Card. IM response time has improved (Ex: entry/exit/edit/save options)
• Phone activation baseline upgraded
• Stability and functionality improvements
• Email and WLAN functionality improvements
• Email application freezes
• Samsung memory reboot issues
• Fix for phone reboot issue when contact has Internet telephony detail
• Fix for Chinese characters in Lunar calendar
• Fix for Western Sahara country legal issue
• Improvement in Connection establishment with slow gprs
• Fix for WLANsniffer scanning enabled in the background when it should be disabled
• Fix for contact search with space
• Mail for Exchange upgraded from 2.9.176 to 3.0.50
• Gimlet updated to v22.214.171.124
• Many functionality and stability improvements in MfE
• Fix for Gmail folder issue in UK and Germany for Gmail/GoogleMail configuration
• Fix for email application freeze
• Usability improvements
• Fix for Backslash character for Portugese language
• Fix for missing characters in French/Italian languages
• Improvement in sending SMS when memory is full
• Nokia IM chat response time improved. Lot of localization errors fixed