Nokioteca Forum

Ultimate Request For All Themers Here

Hello, I have been searching for the official place to find all your themes, like Gnokkia, Jendell, Giambi, Ivanov, and many others.

The fact that you don't have any blogs make your themes so hard to find that users give up searching for you. It is by accident that I stumbled upon this forum. I can say that it is quite limited to only italian users.

(I became accustomed to italian through reading Pasco's blog so I can understand it partially now but not all people do)

PLEASE CREATE YOUR OWN BLOGS

It will make finding your themes easier and we won't end up surfing a hundred pages of posts and thanks yous and quotes to find what we are looking for.

Look for example at Babi, Pasco, Luca, Lillium and Pizero. When we search for them on Google we immediately find their official site.

I hope you understand that I am making this request for your own good, not mine. there are many free blogging sites around, so it won't cost you a thing. And it will enlarge your audience.

Please do consider this request.

Condividi su altri siti

I think you are right, every time i search for some themes on internet i get few hits for this forum. Maybe a good idea is to create a "official theme site" for all users, so in just 1 click you have already at disposal a huge themes database.

Ragazzi, perchè non creare un unico immenso sito con i temi di tutti? l'idea del blog è bella, ma che ogni singolo apra un suo personale blog diventa pure dispersivo. La mia idea è di fare un sito unico, diviso in sezioni per ogni thememaker, qualcosa del tipo "www.nokiatheme.com" o "www.nokiotecathemes.com" o cmq di questo tipo.

Vi posso dare una mano con la creazione del sito, ma solo a livello strutturale che non sono mai stato molto bravo con gli aspetti grafici.

Condividi su altri siti

• Admin
Ragazzi, perchè non creare un unico immenso sito con i temi di tutti? l'idea del blog è bella, ma che ogni singolo apra un suo personale blog diventa pure dispersivo. La mia idea è di fare un sito unico, diviso in sezioni per ogni thememaker, qualcosa del tipo "www.nokiatheme.com" o "www.nokiotecathemes.com" o cmq di questo tipo.

Hai mai sentito parlare della sezione Temi del portale?? https://www.nokioteca.net/home/temi.php

Questa sezione è stata creata appositamente diverso tempo fa, per collezionare e condividere i temi di tutti i thememaker presenti in questa community. Molti di loro hanno inserito i propri lavori ma molti altri hanno preferito e preferiscono postare nei vari server di filesharing free (scomodissimi per il download..) e non capisco il motivo..

I hope you understand that I am making this request for your own good, not mine. there are many free blogging sites around, so it won't cost you a thing. And it will enlarge your audience.

Please do consider this request.

If all italian thememakes upload their themes to our community ( https://www.nokioteca.net/home/temi.php ) you should not have this problem. I dont know why some of them prefer free filesharing servers to upload and share their creations.. b)

Condividi su altri siti

Yes pietro, that's me Rita

you know that i love supporting theme makers, and this italian community is just huge!

I have been a great fan of Jendell's creations for some months now and been searching for his work on the web, ended up with like 5-6 themes on some chinese and russian viral sites. it's today that by mistake i ended up on nokioteca and found out that he has 65 or 69 pages in his thread!

1 - the thread contains MUCH MORE than the 5-6 themes i found on the web

2 - the thread takes years to surf, because we end up loading comments and thank yous and quotes, esp those quotes that contain the whole theme image, which is crazy

I have also like Gnokkia, Giambi and Ivanov's work for a while too and never found their work somewhere worth looking.

The reason i asked for a dedicated blog is that:

1 - it will be easily found on search agents like google or yahoo

2 - we'll have an official page where we can see ALL their work

3 - it will be searchable

4 - it won't take ages to load and be full of quotes and not so useful pictures

5 - it will be linkable.

You know I have a MY CURRENT THEME widget on my blog and a DOWNLOAD MY CURRENT THEME link too. I have been uploading some of these 4 people's themes on my MOSH account to link to them, just because I don't want to link to a viral russian/chinese/... site.

So the fact is that it doesn't matter whether it's a free blog and they upload their work on some file sharing site or a paid blog and they upload them on it.

I hope that makes my point clear

Condividi su altri siti