Il.Socio

[Info] Helloox V2.03 - Compatibility List

47 messaggi in questa discussione

i had installed helloox2.03 and open helloox in the menu,

there are 2 options "uhack the phone" and "hack the phone again".

i chose "hack the phone again" and hacking process started and everything goes ok and at last a message pops up "hacking process completed phone is hacked"

but after that there is no rompatcher shown in the phone.

and when i tried to install an unsigned application then i got certificate error

what should i do? plz help me

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

i had installed helloox2.03 and open helloox in the menu,

there are 2 options "uhack the phone" and "hack the phone again".

i chose "hack the phone again" and hacking process started and everything goes ok and at last a message pops up "hacking process completed phone is hacked"

but after that there is no rompatcher shown in the phone.

and when i tried to install an unsigned application then i got certificate error

what should i do? plz help me

What you have inserted in the folder E/patches?

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

thanx 4 reply but there is no folder like this in memory card or E drive after installing helloox.

i have searched it but didn't find it

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

No, helloox did not installed rompatcher on phone but i tried to install rompatcher manually (inside the helloox) with the help of xplorer but i get certificate error. So i tried rom patcher 3.1 lite version And installed on the phone.

Will it work or not?

now what should i do?

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Hey guys i've installed succesfully Heloox 2.03 and during the process it installed rompatcher too , what is exactly the importance of rompatcher ????

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

@dannu: don't really know where the problem is right now. helloox stucked on some thing and i do not realize now what it is. backup your phone, make a full format (phone and card) and do it again, in totally empty phone.

@bardin: rompatcher alows you to change parts of firmware on Z disk, which can not be modified. due to live patching we can change the things basically set in firmware, without possibility to edit some of these settings.

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Lots of Lots of Thanks to members and nokioteka staff for helping me

i just hacked my phone somehow and now i can install any s60v3 application.

Gud works keep on

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Pls i just got my dev cert im usin a nokia E75..what should i do next? I have freesigner,i downloaded d helloox here,but i cant sign it..always says Constrained by certificate ERROR

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Hi guys! Levora faces huge problem in hacking e71. I believe that I have fulfilled the expected steeps of hacking Nokia phones,(get the DevCert,sign HelloOX2.03 using free signer and install into the phone). unfortunately, my phone still says *unpacking files* for the last 8 hours. Please, please help me???

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

so, first of all, do not post to multiple topics with the same thing!

you can use antivirus methond (described by me in thins ENG part of forum) or ask for certificate /guide is also here!/ and then sign the HelloOX 2.03 to use it for hacking purpose.

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Richiesta certificato

http://www.nokioteca.net/home/forum/index.php/topic/227510-servizio-di-richiesta-devcert-sospeso-eng-devcert-request-service-suspended/

[iTA]

Attenzione!!!

Il servizio di richiesta dei certificati Symbian è definitivamente sospeso, pertanto la Nokioteca non fornirà più i DevCert agli utenti che ne faranno richiesta, nemmeno tramite MP allo staff.

Un alternativa ai certificati Symbian è il Symbian Hack che, con le più recenti procedure, è semplice da applicare e per nulla dannoso.

Per maggiori informazioni cliccate uno dei seguenti link:

-----------------------

[Eng]

Warning!!!

Our Symbian Certificate Request Service is permanently discontinued. Nokioteca Forum no longer provide DevCert to anyone, even if you send a request via Private Message to the staff.

Please, consider Symbian Hack as an alternative to Symbian Certificate, it is simple and not malicious.

For more information click the following links:

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Registrati o accedi per commentare

E' necessario essere utenti registrati per aggiungere una risposta

Registrati

Crea il tuo account di accesso alla community, è semplice!

Form di Registrazione

Accedi

Hai già un account? Effettua l'accesso da qui.

Accedi Ora