Nokioteca Forum

No Crap Just Firmware V6.0 By Dcr-nl

SxG

No Crap Just Firmware v6.0 (New 05-05-2010)

nocrapjustfirmwarev60.jpg

nocrapjustfirmwarev602.jpg

No Crap Just Firmware v6.0

by Dcr-nl original topic on DailyMobile

New in v6.0:

1. Vivaz conversation added (thread SMS). Just take a look at your inbox. - ONLY IN v6.0a

2. Heapsize mod adjusted for v50; increase system heap size and reduce application delay close time

3. Camera focus sound removed

4. Application policy mod added (install unsigned applications without installserver patch)

5. Mediabar icons changed in the default Symbian Planet theme

6. Homescreen transparancy added to Symbian Planet theme

7. Default Black and RED theme added (for people who want even more speed and free RAM)

8. Symbian Planet without custom icons added

9. Effects changed and added. Mediabar effect and multiple system notes effects added to theme effects (taken from 'Glide' by Mr G). Also added an application loading indicator.

10. Effects enabled by default, just disable them from the themes selection menu if you don't like them.

11. Kinetic scroll adjusted; disabled kinetic in small lists. This prevents the annoying need to press multiple times before a app or menu opens.

12. Menu reorganized; added Music, Video and Images folder. Also more folder names will change according to language.

13. Device update (FOTA) now only allows you to view the current version. I've removed the "Check for updates", "Server Profiles" and "Settings" values from the option menu. No reason to leave them, you can't use them anyways.

14. Removed the short multi tap patch from autostart (contains a bug)

15. Total number of messages kept in "Sent items" folder increased from 20 to 40.

16. Default Bluetooth folder changed to E:\Received\ (couldn't test it)

17. Java permissions set to allowed by default (no annoying warnings anymore)

18. Widget security warnings disabled

19. The four default homescreen shortcuts are changed to ROMPatcher+, Autoinstaller, Filebrowser and Realplayer.

20. Gallery search mod adjusted:

-Disabled search in Garmin and Ndrive folders

-Enabled search in C:\Data again (image folder is located at C:\data\images, while the memory card uses E:\images).

21. Garmin XT, Ndrive and Sygic Mobile will be added to the GPS folder after install (these apps aren't included)

22. Font adjusted; characters are a little larger and less bold but the font itself is 60% smaller in size. Noticeable difference in the native browser, still not perfect but Opera Mobile is my big friend anyways.

23. Photo Browser BETA app by Nokia added. It's clean simple and looks sweet. Smiley For the people who don't know

24. Other minor adjustments

All Features:

1. Heap size increased, decreased application delay and decreased close time

2. Browser cache from C to E

3. Disabled unnecessary startup processes

4. SecureWidgetpreinstaller disabled, phone will be much faster on first boot.

5. System cache increased

6. Cam save RAM MOD

7. UI acceleration MOD

8. Fast screen rotation MOD (adjusted, not as fast as the original mod but faster then default)

9. Kinetic scroll response adjusted. Less lagg and faster then default, but not to fast. Also disabled kinetic in small lists. Prevents the annoying need to press multiple times before an app or menu opens

10. Touch Vibration level 1 reduced

11. FOTA reservation disabled (5MB gain)

12. Removed all help files

13. Removed MailForExchange installer

14. Vivaz conversation added (thread SMS). Just take a look at your inbox.

15. Total number of messages kept in "Sent items" folder increased from 20 to 40.

16. Default Bluetooth folder changed to E:\Received\

17. Java permissions set to allowed by default (no annoying warnings anymore)

18. Widget security warnings disabled

19. For some reason Ovi Store doesn't work on many CFWs, including mine. So I've removed the installer to gain space. Just download the Ovi Store installer from this page or browse to store.ovi.com using your 5800. Smiley

20. Resume downloads in browser after power, hardware, software failure

21. Music Player only searches in E:/Music

22. Gallery MOD (system and app folders hidden from gallery)

23. Camera Quality MOD

24. Camera sound 1 is silent (if you want it back select capture sound 2 from settings)

25. Homescreens:

-Finger use (Omnia - 8 icons)

-Basic (Omnia - 4 icons)

-Full Page (6 icons)

-Navigation (Satio)

-Contacts bar

26. Changed the default Omnia HS icons

27. Changes to Symbian Planet theme

-Mediabar icons replaced by colored onces

-Homescreen transparancy added

28. All default bookmarks removed

29. Added an bookmark to this topic (check for updates)

30. Menu reorganized:

-Hack, Games, Navigation, Music, Video and Images folder added, icons will change according to theme. Some folder names will change according to language.

-Ovi Contacts, Sett. Wizard, My Nokia, Switch (also @ settings), Phone Setup, Camera, Clock icons removed from menu

-Busy cirle changed

31. Some apps will be automatically placed under the right folder after install. Like Garmin, NDrive, Sygic Mobile, Google Maps etc.

32. Default settings changes:

-Effects enabled

-Homescreen shortcuts changed to ROMPatcher+, Autoinstaller, Filebrowser and Realplayer.

-Touch screen vibration from level 2 to level 1

-Screen brightness lowered from 75% to 50%

-Backlight timeout lowered from 45 to 30 seconds

-Keytones off

33. Lock vibration decreased around 50%

34. Voice recorder at highest quality (MP4)

35. Default call volume increased

36. Rotate browser to landscape even when the sensor settings are off

37. Can send sis/jar/mid file to other phones via MMS or Bluetooth

Device update (FOTA) only allows you to view the current version. I've removed the "Check for updates", "Server Profiles" and "Settings" values from the option menu. No reason to leave them, you can't use them anyways.

38. Nokia welcome SMS disabled

39. Ovi contacts disabled

40. Speed Effect "2" by Joker2009 with turbo manifest and previous/next image slide effect in the gallery. Also replaced/added effects for system notes and the Mediabar with effects from Glide by Mr G. Awesome effects!

41. Changed startup animation

42. Auto folders creation on memory card

43. Font changed

44. Many other small adjustments.

Themes:

-Symbian Planet 5th w/ icon pack by t7 edit by me

-Symbian Planet 5th default by t7 edit by me

-Sound waves Black

-Sound waves Red

Apps:

-Rompatcher (some patches enabled after flash/reset)

-Killme (moved important apps to protected zone)

-Autoinstaller

-Filebrowser by Nokia

-Screensnap

-Photo Browser by Nokia (from v6.0 and up)

-(no X-plore because i don't use it and you can't update it when it's pre-installed).

Patches (for ROMPatcher):

-Call log 12 Months;

-Disable Red Recording LED;

-Hack Installserver;

-Hack Open4All;

-LCD Light Always ON;

-Lock Bluetooth;

-Lock GPRS WLAN;

-Lock Installation;

-Lock Settings;

-Lock USB Data;

-Record Tone OFF;

-Remove Charger Notes;

-Remove Show Open Apps;

-Restart Power Btn;

-Short Multi Tap.

Note:

Don't forget to make the proper backups!

Remove E:\sys\, E:\system\, E:\resource\, E:\Private\ and perform a hard reset if you experience issues with the firmware. This could be caused by mods/apps you installed on the E drive.

Instructions:

Any known method will do the trick but I recommend this one.

Download original v50.0.005 firmware using NAVIFIRM.

Rename RM-356_50.0.005_prd.core.C00 to RM-356_50.0.005_prd.core.C0r

Connect your 5800 with the USB cable and select the PC Suite mode (close the Nokia Suite app if running).

Run JAF and tick 'Manual Flash', 'Dead USB', 'Factory Set' and 'Normal Mode'.

Untick "CRT 308" and don't select "Use ini".

Now click on 'MCU' and select your RM-356_50.0.005_prd.core.C0r file.

Click on 'PPM' and select my rofs2

Click on 'CNT' and select my rofs3. It should now look exactly like this

Now turn off your 5800 and press on 'Flash'.

Click on 'Yes' and press the power button of your 5800 once (don't hold it).

Now enjoy the firmware.

(English, Dutch, German, Italian, France and Turkish)

http://www.multiupload.com/DEM1K5ZGZG

Modificato da SxG
Condividi su altri siti

provato..ho notato delle migliorie come la correzione del bug di scrittura quando si scrivevano ad esempio le chiavi wep prima se tenevo premuto se dovevo scrivere ad esempio 2 tenendo premuto il tasto scriveva prima la "A" e poi il 2..mentre ora è stato sistemato poi è stato tolto lo scrolling cinetico dal menu...sono stati aggiunti temi e l'intera struttura del munu è stata modificata e risistemata in modo migliore...per il resto è tutto ok cm nella versione 5.0

Condividi su altri siti

provato..ho notato delle migliorie come la correzione del bug di scrittura quando si scrivevano ad esempio le chiavi wep prima se tenevo premuto se dovevo scrivere ad esempio 2 tenendo premuto il tasto scriveva prima la "A" e poi il 2..mentre ora è stato sistemato poi è stato tolto lo scrolling cinetico dal menu...sono stati aggiunti temi e l'intera struttura del munu è stata modificata e risistemata in modo migliore...per il resto è tutto ok cm nella versione 5.0

Per me c'è troppa roba pre-installata :S tipo il rompatcher avevo letto che se lo si mette preinstallato non parte all'avvio e non si può aggiornare (e mi pare c'erano problemi con le patch)... preferirei un CF dove ce solo l'hack e poi mi installo rompatcher e vari a parte.. era uscito ma non lo trovo più T__T

Condividi su altri siti

• 8 mesi dopo...

scusate sono un po ignorante come faccio ad instalarlo su nokia 5800 !!1 ho scaroicato il file e mi ritrovo 2 file uno V02 e uno fpsx ora che devo fare plss spiegatemi!!! gazie mille

https://www.nokioteca.net/home/forum/index.php/topic/174386-come-flashare-un-cooked-firmware/

leggi qui

Condividi su altri siti