Main features of SISContents:
* read the contents and show information on SIS packages;
* unpack files from SIS packages;
* extract embedded components of packages as sis files (including certificates and signatures);
* view and save installation PKG script;
* sign packages, show information on certificates (validity period, issuer, subject, etc.), and delete them from package;
* edit package: modification of name, vendor, version, type of installation, supported platforms (devices), software dependencies, options is available. You can also add, replace and delete files/components containing in a package and change capabilities, UID3, SID of executables (i.e. exe, dll, ldd, etc.);
* create SIS packages from PKG scripts;
* read the contents and unpack files from N-Gage packages;
* view resources (rsc files) embedded in sis packages;
* extract and edit contents of mif files embedded in sis packages;
* view, extract images from and edit multibitmap (mbm) files embedded in sis packages;
* modify themes for S60 platform.
Latest version: 1.7.3 (1.7.4 with some RSC modification not yet fully released )
Release date: 05.07.2011
Supported UI languages: English, Chinese simplified, Chinese traditional, Hungarian, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Slovak , Spanish, Turkish
Application signing guide:
Extract SISContents from ZIP into folder and open an EXE file. do next steps by the images:
Enjoy... If you have any questions, you can ask. I will try to help.
Remember, SISContents is much more the just program to signing apps!
Messaggio modificato da Rusnak-COBRA, 08 agosto 2011 - 16:14