Riporto l'elenco completo delle scorciatoie da maemo.org che ho trovato molto interessante..
Ad esempio per bloccare il telefono quando siamo in Portrait è molto più comodo premere 2 volte il pulsante power piuttosto che andare a cercare la levetta di blocco sotto.
* Ctrl + C = Copy text
* Ctrl + V = Paste text
* Ctrl + X = Cut text
* Ctrl + A = Select all
* Ctrl + O = Open (if available)
* Ctrl + N = Create a new item (if available)
* Ctrl + S = Save (if available)
* Ctrl + Z = Undo (if available)
* Ctrl + Y = Redo (if available)
* Ctrl + F = Open search bar (if available)
* Ctrl + Right arrow = Move the insertion point to the end of the word
* Ctrl + Left arrow = Move the insertion point to the beginning of the word
* FN + Ctrl = symbols and characters missing from keyboard. Symbols on the third row are entered by pressing the symbol followed by the 'Space' key
* Ctrl + Backspace = (from within application) brings up the visual task manager
* Ctrl + Shift + P = takes a screenshot. The PNG image file is saved in /home/user/MyDocs/.images/Screenshots/ with a timestamp in the filename.
* Ctrl + Shift + X = starts Xterm
* Double press power button = Locks device
* A-Z = From the Desktop, start typing the name of a person and your contacts will be filtered with that name
* Blue-Arrow + P = starts Phone (from Desktop)
Tap and hold on a text message = You get the option to call the person
 General gestures
* Long press on Task Switch icon = Brings you back to desktop
* When getting a incoming call, turn over the device so the screen faces down towards the table surface = Silence an incoming call
* From the phone app drop down menu "turning control" allows you to set orientation, but also set it to launch the phone app when you turn the device to portrait. Seems to only work from the desktop.
* Ctrl + I = Autocomplete filename
Web browser shortcuts
* Ctrl + N = Open a new window
* Ctrl + R = Reload the current page
* Ctrl + B = Open a bookmark
* Ctrl + D = Add a bookmark
* Ctrl + Right Arrow = Move cursor to next text-input box. Cursor must be in an input box to begin with.
* Ctrl + Left Arrow = Move cursor to previous text-input box. Cursor must be in an input box to begin with.
* Ctrl + Shift + I = Reset zoom to normal
* Backspace = Go back to the previous page
Web browser gestures
* Double tap text = Zooms in on the text segment
* Double tap text (when already zoomed in) = Zoom out
* Clockwise circular inward motion = Zoom in
* Counter-clockwise circular outward motion = Zoom out
* Swipe finger from the right of the screen (outside of screen), towards left (into the screen) = Browser history
* Swipe finger from the left of the screen (outside of screen), towards right (into the screen) = Hover mode. An arrow is diplayed on the left. Clicking the arrow creates a pointer that can be used as a mouse to select text. Deactivate by clicking the arrow on the left.
* Ctrl + Enter = Send a message
* Ctrl + R = Reply to a message
* Ctrl + R = Refresh the feed